Reviews for Eli's Ride
Britttt chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
I love the way you write Eli's POV...it's exactly how I imagined his thoughts would be. I can't wait for you to continue this story with all of their interactions...you're doing a great job, keep it up!
xCullenLoverx chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Are you writing more to this? I really love it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Kay, so I kno that its been a while but u should update this soon!
invisibleme1835 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Please update soon I really like this story!
oysi chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I always wondered how Eli thought about everything that happened in this book. He's my favorite character. Thank you for giving me a very satisfying perspective. :) PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I beg you. :(
More power to your works! :)
SarahDessenLover chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Hi, I know that you have not updated in a while but I love your work and would love it if you continued this story. Thanks.
Miss-Understood chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Have you read "Or Not"? I can't remember the author but it's Owen's POV of Just Listen. Incredibly amazing, you'd love it.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Oh golly, I love love LOVE your story! I know you haven't updated in 2 1/2 years, but if you ever feel like updating again... :D
muserl0ser chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
i just foudn this, and you should write moreXD
Cynthia chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
This is very good. I enjoy all seven of your chapters. It is very well wrote and thought out.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
continue plz
Fantasy-Mind3 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
more chapters quickly please!
hepbuurn chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I was sad to see there isn't a chapter 8! I love the idea of this story and really hope that someday you continue it.

:]
donkeysarebolos chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Please hurry up and update! I WANT TO READ MORE!
JuliannaNicole chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I just found this story. You havent updated in a while. But, please do! I love it!