Reviews for Here I Am
transcendantviewer chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Astounding chapter! The level of emotion that you've put in is nothing short of amazing!
transcendantviewer chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
If she can face her father without having some sort of Viet Nam Flashback to when she was with him, Slade would make an excellent side character; provided he does not go berserk again...
transcendantviewer chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I'm terribly sorry for your loss... And this was a very emotionally powerful chapter.
transcendantviewer chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I like this story; I just wish she didn't have something so terrible to look back on...
Michele Provencher chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
O.K. I have to say this: On at least two seperate occasions I have come across this story, searching in the Category Angst or for stories involving Terra and Beastboy and both times I have stopped reading after the first chapter or at the beginning of the second chapter.

The reason being the dialogues between yourself and the characters in the story. Really distracting. If it is the end of the story maybe not so much but between the summary and the chapter or between chapters, very annoying. You are not quite putting yourself in the story but you are implying a relationship with them. Almost always a bad idea. Strong OOC dangers. By the way, "honey bun?" I may be ill. Seriously, I may have cavities from that sickeningly sweet phrase and there is no way Raven could let that whole statement pass without comment.
Nitebreaker chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
By all means, more. Terra as a lost and sexually abused child makes sense in this story's content. And I hope Beast Boy personally castrates Slade. Slowly. W/o anesthesia.
Insinidy chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
That was great! very funny at the beginning, yet horribly gruesome at the end! Interesting combination. My only complaint is that we missed the fluffy part! Why exactly is that? Whatever, can't wait till next chapter!
Insinidy chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Yay for new chapters! I'm so glad you finanlly posted, i was getting worried. I loved this chapter, it's like a makeup for all the things that never got to happen in the show!
lovesuigetsu chapter 9 . 1/27/2010