Reviews for A Romantic Walk in the Rain
Koiame chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Woot! Too cute! :)
MeiranNataku chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now, here is a perfect example of a one-shot. I mean, perfection. I need a quick pick-me-up and BAM! You deliver. Sweetness in under 5 minutes that makes my teeth ache. Your characterization is to-die for and I'm envious how easily you pass believable banter between these two. Pair that with my love of 'how it all began' 1x2 fics, and you've become my favorite person ever. I love reading your take on these small windows into their beginnings. Bravo!
theaprilbaby chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ahhh, I just read this and the companion fic, and it's so awesome. :) Loved it. All those repressed feelings and perfect asses... Mmm... I can just imagine what they're going to do when they get back to the safe house. Hopefully they're alone so they can get as wild as they want. _
Haytang chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Not the first time I'm reading this, and not the last one, either. Always makes me stare at the screen with a stupid, dreamy look, too. Love it!
Clara Barton chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was really fun. I loved the way you made it so natural for them to be chatting in the middle of a firefight.

I know it was brief, but it was also a great look into their characters and how a relationship between them might begin.

Loved it!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved it!

You did an awesome job!

I love that Duo was flirting so much

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I hope you write more canon! This was awesome!
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love you.

um, not that way. -_-;

This was fantastic. Of course. As usual. Duo and Heero are perfectly in-character, by the way, which is fantastic and oftentimes unseen by writers - one of the many reasons I love you (just not that way _). I especially loved Duo's interpretations of Heero's words, especially the, "And your ass is fuckin' perfect, too. I'd save it any time. You just put it in these capable hands and—" piece. Practically choked on my laughter. _

Hearts to you!

-Kayura
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
cute :D I love the way you write.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*lol* "Flattery and a firefight" Yep, definitely a Gundam Boys date. This was hilarious.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very humourous
waterlilylf chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OK, finally getting a chance to review.

You know, we both need Gundam Pilots ot help us out in the rain! Maybe we should just go and stand in a bog and see what happens?

THis was so good, Duo babbling and Heero apparently ignoring him, until the 'lousy date' comment got his attention. He's so mission oriented, but his mind still supplies the 'romantic getaway' comeback. Ho hum...he's not THAT oblivious, is he? ANd he kept checking on Duo. Then he tried to make Duo feel better and the 'perfect ass' line slipped out. So many cute little Freudian slips..

I loved Duo trying to get him to admit it, while they're in the middle of a pitched battle, and Heero's rather lame attempt to deny it.

THe perfect GB date really ; flattery and a firefight!
It's Raining Snow chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
*snorts* I'm laughing. I love how you write these two! It's always so well done! Nice job. Short, but no less ejoyable than the really long ones :)

Snow
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Kinda short, but very nice!
Hikishi chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Now, finally, I have enough time to sit down and READ!

Okay, first things first... OOH big shiny long...one-shot?

You're moving in on Hikishi territory bud, and doing so much better! And here I thought you were epic fic girl. Did I mention how jealous of you I am?

Damn was this good. Little bitesized chunks of sarcasm, mixed in with the shooting and limping, oh ooh, lovely lovely descriptions and Heero's personality, understated but unequivocally good. People forget quite how sarcastic he can get.

God, I just want to wax lyrical about this fic...All elements are perfectly balanced. You can FEEL the stillness with the hush of quiet rain in the field when they're alone, and the whole reminiscence over the wire shot was just...I can't find words.

You've done what hasn't been done yet, allowed my imagination to run free, I pretty much created a movie of this in my mind. I don't think I can express to you how much I love love love this fic. Everything's perfectly balanced, the tone, the realism, the characters in character. Duo's quirky horny teenage reaction at the end. I really DO want to go on forever. It's a bit like a freeze frame in some places as well, where the scene is so still and quiet all you can hear is the rain.

Grammar is great too! a wide range of descriptive words, no repeats, sentences constructed gracefully Oh my god, I really really wish I had your talent. Go sell a book and autograph one for me!

Did Kaeru tell you this was good, because it is. I absolutely beleive this is the best one you've written so far (really truly). DO NOT let anyone else tell you otherwise.

I don't know Snow, one attempt as a one-shot and you blow all of mine completely out of the water.

I shall be reduced to begging at the writer's table for scraps.

THANK YOU for sharing your gorgeous talent!

Hikishi xx