Reviews for Constellations
SmashMaster9000 chapter 1 . 2/8
It's a nice touching story. Put a good smile on my face. Nice touch on using actual pokemon constellations from the credits of Jirachi: Wish Maker.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love how you used the same constellations that were featured in Pokemon Channel. That's some first class research you did there! Very inspirational, and I think you got the characters just right.
espeonsweetie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was a beautiful story and beautifully written! I loved how you interpreted Wes especially since he doesn't talk in the game. Everything about their conversation flowed nicely. This warmed my heart, ahaha I'm all giddy now!
pedo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
Maict chapter 1 . 7/27/2012

...

She's the Gardevoir Constellation...He is the Seviper Bearer...

-Claps hands-

Bravo. I would call this one of the most inspirational stories...that I've read...
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
It's sweet without being sappy. It's fluffy without being out of character.

This was a great read. I really love Colosseumshipping. Extremely touching. Sorry I can't give a better review. But I just wanted to leave a little something to let you know that I really loved this story.
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
XD Aw, I loved the constellations! And how Wes gave Rui his coat! _ Great story!
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it. The characterization and constellations were great.

-Gala

Keep On Writing
archsage328 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awesome job! id like to say more, but...that just pretty sums it up! maybe u could write another?
Felling chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Beautiful.
xJordannn chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love it! Great job. )
spottedstar2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aww, nice little story, ironic with the songs i'm listening too xD here's a bag of cookies for the good work, and have fun writting your next story!*hands bag of cookies*
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i love this so much. i love how u describe da constellations. very magnificent.
NamioftheSea chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
aw... So cute, I wish they would've put in stories like this into the game.
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG! I love this fic! I don't know what was with the shameless plug you did a few days ago but I'm telling you there's nothing to be shameful about! You should be shameless because this was phenomenal! You've got talent and that ain't no lie!

Amazing job! I can't wait to read another one of your works!

XyKPfan