Reviews for Orange You Glad We're Friends?
Anaika Skywalker chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
This was so funny... please say you're going to write some more.

Wonderful story.
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Brilliant :)
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
"Has Mr. Castle been a bad boy?"

"Constantly."

My dear lady, this is one of your better pieces. I wasn't just giggling, I was laughing enough for the cat to stare at me with a "what's up with you" expression. Beautifully in character. And Adam "lying" by telling Beckett the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - delicious!

This is the first Castle fanfic I've read. I'm glad I started at the top. But you've got me dying of curiosity to find out how Rick Castle met Methos and learned his secret!
PhoenixRe chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Hilarious, you nailed this one. The pairing of Methos and Castle was ingenius... Thanks for the laughs and smiles
harryetty chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
OMG this is awesome. oompa loompas lol
Murphyangel chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Awesome!
FreakyLeo88 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
This story is hilarious! I love it! Yep. I definitely can't watch Highlander without picturing an orange Duncan.

Really great story. I'm still chuckling.
LassieLowrider chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Oh, this is hilarious! Hope you continue with it!
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
this is just so awesome, i'm glad that you continued it and that fitz is alive, he has a massive ego but then i don't think there's an immortal who doesn't and fitz is funny, you continue to be awesome at the dialogue, it has just the right level of zing and this fic rocks, hoping you add more
APatchOfSunlight chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Ack! I do love this series, and though I have little experience with Fitz I venture to say that you did him quite well, as you do all your characters.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Hee! Very funny story and wonderful conclusion! Fitz would be the one Duncan would enjoy pulling a prank on and love how well they all handled Kate. Nice tap dancing around the situation. Thanks for posting this.
MarbleGlove chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
This is awesome! It's a complete farce of characters and you have each voice unique and sparking off each other. I love it. Keep writing.
Princess613 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
He wouldn't.
demmons1399 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
this was freaking hilarious!
ambrosiaBCP03 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I love it please post more... I would love to read more ... Please, Please, Please,
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »