Reviews for Orange You Glad We're Friends?
demmons1399 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
this was freaking hilarious!
ambrosiaBCP03 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I love it please post more... I would love to read more ... Please, Please, Please,
Morrolan chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Love this!
Erurawien chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Love this! Fantastic job! You know, I wouldn't mind seeing what happens to Richie D.
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
i cannot get over how incredibly hilarious this is, you wrote castle absolutely perfectly and methos and duncan were great, this was totally brilliant, fantastic job
MarbleGlove chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Oh this is made of awesome! Just fabulous. Castle is so much fun and you have his voice perfect. I do love stories that have the immortals just joking around and having fun and snark.

Plus, at some point Becket is going to be wandering around his apartment and find the video of a man dying, obviously from the same poison as he used in a story and completely freak out.
mwjen chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Great story, thanks for posting.
Razzbaby chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Oh I hope you do continue with this. Not only do I like Castle, but what's not to love with Methos and Mac. I'm telling you! I hear bagpipes... teehee... Maybe they could eat green eggs and ham... LOL.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMG! That is so funny! I love it. And love the idea of the x/o. It's great!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I could definitely see Castle being that twisted. And I could totally see Methos letting Mac take one for the team.
Dadaiiro chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
LOL! Poor unsuspecting Richy! I wonder if they did get him frozen, haha. Good fic! I had a good laugh.
mabpagan chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I love Castle, I love Methos, and I really love this crossover! You've done a wonderful job of capturing the characters-and the plot is perfect. So very Castle-ish. Thank you for writing such a great story-may I have some more, please? ;-
Gypsophila paniculata chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
uh hu, well what are friends for?... to call yourself a friend of methos will probably never be boaring. Please write soon again
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very cool!
Jade Dagger chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Please continue this. I really want to see Mac confront Castle after he wakes up. With a few curious witnesses. This is great!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »