Reviews for The Charmer
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 2 . 7/6
So...it's been a few years...but will you update, anyway? I hope your muse hasn't left you, because I want to see Harry's arrival and more of the budding romance between him and Salazar, and him teaching! And his background, why he's there. Really, I just want more! So please come back with this!
PanviaSlytherin chapter 2 . 5/2
please update!
It's great!
Tristi Lynne chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
well that is certainly interesting. will you be continuing this story anytime soon? or is it just discontinued? it would certainly be an interesting story if you continued it. it was pretty funny when you had the falcon drop the note on salazar's head. i wonder how fawkes will react to harry.
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
please update soon
FallenSoul62 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
love it plz update soon
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Please Update It Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
hair product. hair product? Really? this was thousands of years ago. what hair products did they have back then? NONE. not flaming you but still. Hair Product! non! niet! nien! no!
grurple chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
ohhh, I really got into this! loving Harry :D
medd chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Fawkes!?
I can't wait to find out how Harry ended up in the Founders Time and how Harry meeting Fawkes will go. :)
Other Side of Starlight chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
looking forward to reading more!
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
nice atart . I'm looking forward to the next chapter )
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Please update!
Entrusting chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
S.Peridot chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
How about... UPDATE. please :)

Sarah
Sadistic-Bitch chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Are you ever going to update this? We love the whole idea of this story. We hope you update soonish an that you have not lost interest in this story. So please update soon!