Reviews for The Charmer
Tristi Lynne chapter 2 . 2/2
well that is certainly interesting. will you be continuing this story anytime soon? or is it just discontinued? it would certainly be an interesting story if you continued it. it was pretty funny when you had the falcon drop the note on salazar's head. i wonder how fawkes will react to harry.
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 1/27
please update soon
FallenSoul62 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
love it plz update soon
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Please Update It Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
hair product. hair product? Really? this was thousands of years ago. what hair products did they have back then? NONE. not flaming you but still. Hair Product! non! niet! nien! no!
grurple chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
ohhh, I really got into this! loving Harry :D
medd chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I can't wait to find out how Harry ended up in the Founders Time and how Harry meeting Fawkes will go. :)
Fox of the Last Temple chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
looking forward to reading more!
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
nice atart . I'm looking forward to the next chapter )
alemery chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Please update!
Entrusting chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
S.Peridot chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
How about... UPDATE. please :)

Sadistic-Bitch chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Are you ever going to update this? We love the whole idea of this story. We hope you update soonish an that you have not lost interest in this story. So please update soon!
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Although it has been quite some time since this is posted, I decided to comment anyway. This is an interesting beginning. I have always enjoyed "Founder fics" and there are enough unanswered questions in this to draw a reader in. I hope one day you find the time to finish this.
Sophie chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hey, um, can you please update? Pretty Please?