Reviews for The Real Master
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
this was really good
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
you don't know what you have done to me! this is the best uke Seto story i've ever read. i keep on reading this time and time and it still makes my heart race everytime our little Seto being punish. I LOVE THIS AND LOVE YOU FOR POST THIS STORY TOO.
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i red this while logged out and had to find it again
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awsome sexynes
reeder861 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
T_T T_T '_'
Rubellite chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awsome. But I think that Controlling Puppy is, and I quote, "Super Special Awsome!"

Little Kuriboh.

Please finish Controlling Puppy!
Pancake030 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
SO HOT!
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
wow. You made ME feel dirty and that's saying something
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Why must you have such interesting smut? x3
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Damn, that was the hottest Yaoi I've ever read! And Seto was the Uke! Man, this is one of those stories that I will definitely come back and read again!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You could definitely write more of this BDSM genre. Your plots may sound cliche but have never been done before. Your style is so likable
DevilPudding101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love it!
Alirrae chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh My God! Best story ever! I loved every bit of it, but the end was fantastic! Going to a meeting like that... XD Loved it. This story was amazing and you have a gift for descriptions and details. Can't wait to read more by you.

Alirrae
wynnebat chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great story, I really like it! :D
LucifersTenshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow... just..wow. Amazing. While I will agree that Seto was ooc, it did fit in a way. Joey I could see like that anyway. This was a great change of pace. Thank you for writing it!