Reviews for Tie Me to the Mast
everymih chapter 1 . 3/20
hello! I know it have passed 15 years since you started this fic, but it's really good! Hope one day you in one lapse of memory you start writting it again (sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm still learning english)
BabyKay47 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is such a good start! I'm bummed that it's been over 10 years since the last update :(
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's been years since you've abandoned this story, but I still wanted you to know how enjoyable it is to read. Maybe someday, the bug to finish this will bite you.
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Its a really good story you should finish it.

Katya chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow I like the way you've linked together the chronology with Luke and Mara and Callisto and Oblivious!Luke! is just funny. But you can't leave it there? Please consider writing more
Mara Jade chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This is soo good you have about 30 people wanting you to contnue. why don't you? IT is so good I really want to read more. I usually do not read fanficts where there is only one chapter but I red this one & really hope you update. It si so god. Please update.
Marajsky chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I love this so far, why haven't you wrote anymore? I know.. RL got to you. Please write more soon! :)
skitz23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
oh, i can't wait to see where this is going
Lucy Maimkill chapter 1 . 5/5/2003

Your story truly is a great awe!I can't write for my life!

Dream Weaver's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
wow... i... wow...*look of awe* please... write more? will mara get a reason to come back? or will luke go to rescue her? you gotta finish..*kneels and begs* please? *puppy eyes*
Fran L chapter 1 . 12/22/2002

Where's the rest? That was ace! Won't you carry it on?
justpvpn chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
imperialchic chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
continue it please.
Anoria chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
More please?
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Next Chapter Please, this is a really good story.