Reviews for When the Fire Burned Out
Grey-Gaara chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Me gustaaaaaaaa
emilygaaragaara chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
yeah...u should make an epilogue and i will b looking forward to it(if u make one) so...gd luck fr the rest of ur stories :)))
kallou chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
yes cool u update great job
kallou chapter 13 . 7/23/2009

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ
kallou chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
it really is good great job
Anbaachan chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Yay! Awesome chapters! I was pleased to see them after a full days worth of driving! It was great before bed material, once again. Update soon and keep up the good work!
minniemousemom chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
someone needs to accidently cut Saka Gays we off
kallou chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
i think i did great job by the way
Anbaachan chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Excellent chapter! Best one yet! I really liked the interactions between Sakura and Gaara as well as the ones between Sakura and Sasuke. Very, very good! Can't wait for more!

As for music, yes, I like all those that you have listed, but only certain songs from Pink Floyd. I love music as well. I listen to nearly everything. There is usually at least one song I like in a genre, though I'm partial to pop because you can sing and dance to it.
kallou chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
cool story keep going n plz put in a recaps
BluePanda22311 chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Nice chappie! I always listen to music when I read fanfics, sometimes I eat too. I love Panic! at the Disco! They are my favorite band!
Anbaachan chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Yay! Quick update, but still a good one. I can't wait to see how the plan at the club plays out. Poo on Gaara for being a meanie. Boys are just so sensitive sometimes, Lol.
SnowPixie87 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
wow, Gaara and Sakura r having some serious issues right now. I was intensely staring at the screen, reading the chapter and thinking about why Gaara would just freak out like that. i'm holding u to that promise. if u don't update i'll send Shukaku after u. *Shukaku*: WHAT! U DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO DO THAT! *me*: of course i do, i bought u from Gaara for $50. *Shukaku*: kuso!
Anbaachan chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
ARG! Lol. Why do boys do that? They assume you want them to act a certain way when it's the last thing you want! Poor Sakura.

Update soon! :D