Reviews for How I Seduced Enjolras
Ruth Littlejohn chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I like this story of enjolras and he is my favourite character in the movie.

This is a great story of him and he has got a great sensitive of humour.

I like his looks better and he is very strong on the barricade and I like his jacket as well.

Ruth Littlejohn United Kingdom
YourPontmercyFriend chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my GOD

I thought I might pass out from laughing, the narration in this may have made it the funniest thing I've read on here holy shit I thought this was going to be a serious fic but the lack of warning made the humor hit harder anyways

I'm still lsughing as I type and it's hard to form a coherent and helpful review but wow, this was brilliant, I was cracking up from just the very first line.

Very manly indeed.
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD I made sure to space out the faces in case you thought I was frowning at you, which I am most definitely not. That was hilarious and good. like half way through it I thought it was either a crack fic or a dream sequence, but the whole pamphlet thing makes sense too. XP so funny.
Invidie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I think my heart stopped beating from laughing so hard. This was just so fricking amazing! XD
ChandlerBourdette chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So many adjectives and allusions and references and sayings from the author, way too many to make this easy or pleasurable to get through
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
In the beginning, I was really confused. IT wasn't listed under parody, so...but then I got the end. This is brilliant. Well done!
JaguarCello chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
such a beautiful story it really brings to life the romance of the relationship

I AM SOBBING AND I HAD TO USE MY INHALER FROM LAUGHING YOU LITERALLY ALMOST KILLED ME OMFG GOD BLESS
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love this though it had so many simalies! haha
Alasse Irena chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh God oh God oh God. I don't even know what to say. The ending...

You are a pro.
PissWithInk chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant. This is simply brilliant. And also hilarious as fuck. xD

The "Do you permit it?" SLAYED me. And Feuilly's last line? Genius! I wonder how Enjolras would react if he ever read Grantaire's "pamphlet."

Terrific job. I can't say it enough. Brilliant.
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. I'm going to giggle every time I say "manly" for the next year or so. Thank you so much!
justme123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
! I love you, kid. Love you. I laughed SO HARD!
spac3 m0nk3y chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story is so... manly... I loved it, and couldn't keep from laughing, the first, second, and third time through
storytellers chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
, oh dear God, I don't believe I have ever laughed so hard at a fan fic. This is pure brilliance. Now I will never be able to say the word "manly" again without laughing... Not that I was able to do that before ;P. Three thumbs up!
big fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hahhahaahaahahahahahhaaha loved it, serisously.