Reviews for She Always Knew
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Cry. Good story but im so sry for Spock
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wonderfully done. The theme was an intriguing one, the Spock-to-Spock interaction was nearly perfect, and I very much appreciated the bittersweet pensiveness of it. It seemed to be a realistic scenario with realistic dialogue and reactions. Beautiful story.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This may have been in other stories - but depiction made my cry. Well done. Maybe they will have another discussion?
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Bittersweet and very believable :)

Thanks for this story !
Thedummie2 Too lazy to sign i chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow. Beautifully done. I normally don't review stories unless I'm in love with them, and I must say I'm in love with this story. Short, simple, and beautiful.

Looking forward to more from you,

Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I think that you handled the seriousness of this very well. I also liked both your versions of Spock.
dragonwitch250 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That is really sweet. The saying goes, mother always knows. You have expressed it greatly.
Susan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very good. Not (too) sentimental, yet poignant and beautiful. Utterly believable.
aliceandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really loved it! That sceen in the movie was very moving... almost made me want to cry... it was very emotional in a way.

J-awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i really like this. i think spock prime is amazing and so is spock... not prime? whatever. so anyway, there aren't too many spock/spock prime stories and this one is terrific.

(endless summer)