Reviews for Lost and Found
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sat up till 1am last night reading this. Found myself crying at the end! I know it was one chapter, but it felt like a book. I absolutely loved it - don't know why it made me emotional but it did! I really enjoyed reading this. Roxas/Kairi is a lovely pairing and I couldn't help feeling both happy that he returned to her and sad for the reason Sora couldn't.

But all in all, it was a great read and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories! Your a great writer, well done!
little wallflower chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
What a great story! It's interesting how you somewhat intwined the game's plot and left Roxas' name hanging til the end.
songs chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my god.

This was perfect. Beautiful.

I cried, I laughed, smiled. This was just...'wow' (quoting Kairi here)

I loved this, you have amazing talent.
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
AMAZING!

I will read it everyday, to convince myself there is hope for me I'll find myself a Roxas... xD

Thanks for writing it... and thanks for the cookie, by the way ;)
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I think you should have gotten more reviews for this, It's amazing! I love the plot
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ok, read it. In one sitting no less, which should tell you right away that it held my interest and I enjoyed it. Now, onto the review/concrit...

First, you have a writing style that is quick, yet smooth. The pacing at times can feel a bit hurried, but I got the sense it was more 'writer' anxious than anything-like you have a really awesome scene/idea you want to get to, so other stuff is pushed ahead faster than normal. This isn't a critical thing-as the story flowed just fine-but it is something to be aware of. :)

Overall, the pacing was well done, and descriptions were vivid enough to paint a picture without fully coloring it in for the reader.

There were a few minor things, for example:damn/dam, but nothing too detracting from the writing.

Aside from those very small things this story is definitely one you can be proud of. The plot is sufficiently mysterious to keep the reader engaged, but more than that, the emotions are poignant and easy to relate to.

Confusion/guilt/love/conflict/longing... all of them are present and all real enough to touch. It's one of your best talents as a writer, and it's one I think you excel at.

The cameo appearances were nice and felt natural to the story-not forced for the sake of having them-and I have to admit that Zack was my favorite addition. ;) Of course, I do have a rather LARGE soft spot for him...but **ahem**

My over all impression of this story is that it is rooted in believability while maintaining its fantasy heart. That's a tremendous achievement and one you should certainly be proud of.

Great job, hon.

Thank you for sharing!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Amazing! I love this story so much. It was so passionate, tearful, and moving! I especially love the ending, and how the readers come to know of what his name is, like how you wrote it...and the very last sentence. It's so cute :D
wifey chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AWESOME (to be continued)

...long-ass comment coming up

TESTING
Loveonyou chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I haven't reviewed in years, but this is so good and long that it deserves more than just being reviewed.!

I just loved this. Especially how you didn't make Sora a bad guy. :D

'cause alot of authors have to make someone be the "bad" guy to make the story good.

And i can only say that I HAVE to read all of your stuff now:D
sol grand chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hehe, that's really cute & well-written. :]

I'll definently be checking your other works anytime soon; I happen to like this pairing.
Khsanctuary18 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is such a cute story. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow! Amazing! This is such a touching story. I loved it so much I couldn't stop reading it! Thanks for making such a great Roxiri fic. I love the pairing so much as well!

Keep on doing great fics okay? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A great story.

Definitely worth your effort and the time I spent reading it.

Keep up the good work :]
The Accident-Prone Klutz chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect

I loved how they didn't know Roxas's name until the end!

Gosh I envy your writing! It was beautifully written and descriptive! Gosh some parts I really felt like I was there..it was weird..

yeah having Roxas in my arms *sigh* xD

lol anyway I loved ur story it was AWESOME! seriously awesome..awesomely awesome...yeah ok..lol
Murdering Spree chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'm too lazy to sign on to my accnt. Anyway, a friend told me to read this. She will kill me if she finds out i'm just reading this now.

Anyway let me get this off my chest - OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

I love the story! You definitely poured your heart and soul into this. I felt soo sad for Sora but at the same time happy that Kairi met Roxas. Roxas sounds very hot to me. You did amazing describing the situations and everything! I felt the love! SPECTACULAR!