Reviews for Three Can Be A Crowd, But It Can Also Be Company
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 2/24
You need to make more! This is the only ParkerxSophie story i have found, and beyond that, it is great! You write Parker perfectly, and i want more! Please?
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
good story ) i loved it, it was well written and you got Parker down perfect. hope you write more of Parker femslashy goodness
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I thought this was hilarious. I love Parker's social ineptitude, and how Maggie just like totally accepts it lol. Good fic. I giggled at Sophie's denial
melborousse chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is so totally crazy awesome, I mean for sure. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Take care, Mel.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is absolutely hilarious. This is the best story from Parker's POV that I've read, and a lot of it, like the air vent, seems really in-character for Parker. I especially liked 'taking pictures' and Nate's reaction, as well as Parker's observations about how everything seems to revolve around Nate. Adding to favs.
Nyla Norris Filch chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is the absolute awesome. You have Parker's voice so beautifully and the whole thing made me laugh so hard. It's like delicious candy. Parker would so do this if the network would let her. Thank you.
Larissa Fae chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, this was fabulous. Parker was spot-on; I loved her so very much in this fic. I laughed so much. Great job, love!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Yeah that was fluffy. But it mean I had somewhere soft to land when I fell out of my chair laughing.

It's always nice to an author streach. Great work, loved how Sophie got more British (that really happens, you know).

M