Reviews for New Life, new fight!
you really, really need to think about the words you use... im not going to go back and look for examples but reviling information.? That doesn't mean what you think it means bro, reviling means like hating something a lot or being disgusted by it. it's really annoying and dampening my enjoyment of your fic. Also wtf is marcus not insta-owned by naruto? HELLO? trained killer vs pompous asshole?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 7/29
i apologize in advance for the short review, but its more of a question then anything. have you considered, and is it at all possible, continueing this fic? it is a fairly decent one, and im kinda curious as to how it might turn out in future chapters.
DeltaMLP chapter 1 . 7/4
They say Naruto's name before he is introduced...
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 6/15
Hope you upload soon.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 6 . 5/20
Awesome Story
John Rennie chapter 1 . 4/26
Nice introduction of everyone.
Sao4life chapter 7 . 1/13
Lol love the story can't wait for the next chapter
valdiusmacto chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
You have the seal being removed twice. Once in the previous chapter when he first reunites with Anko, than again here. Also i recommend reading some quality lemon 're currently just writing clumsy versions of insert tab A into tab B or C. Good eroticism captures the small movements as well. A finger down the spine, a gentle nip as an ear, a hickey on the pulse point. Of such things are erotic atmospheres created, rather than just mashing crotches together in word form.
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Awesome update soon and I mean it because I like it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
"A little Law and Order" lol
kohakukitsune chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Lol great story acnt wait for next chaptet.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
i just checked your profile to confirm if you were still active or not, you are VERY active so I will ask you to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! update this, its one of the better pokegirl fics ive read, and believe me there are some REALLY crappy ones out there, so it would be a shame if this fic ended up dead.
Aww Potatoes chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Please Update this. It's a fantastic fic.
ShinobiNeoPhyte chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Hey i just found your story and think it's really good and was wondering when you will update it
uscias chapter 7 . 2/1/2014