Reviews for Almost Karma
It's still a wonderful beginning, even after all these years. I must say, I had a small geek out FIT when realized this was the fic I couldn't find, the one that had taken and used my opportune moment. ;) I hope you come back to this one day, it's still so wonderfully written. -Riskareann- (aka: Risikaa)
TheSecretUchiha chapter 6 . 7/6
First of all thank you for thinking of this amazing fic! I've just got into Sephiroth/Cloud and am working my way through all the fics but this is the ONLY one with a nice level of filthy smut and it's really well done!
I hope you will find time to continue this story like you say in your A/N! Thank you w
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 7/4
Get-Seph-A-Life-tis oh my fkkin god I am dyin what kind of comedy god did you sacrifice something to for these little gems like really
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 7/4
NEW-FANGLED EMO-ROCK GROUPS omg Cloud you're such an old grouch I'm DYIN HELP Skfgahfkahaha
naru-chan 92 chapter 6 . 5/2
...*silently cries at lack of updates*
Viriam chapter 6 . 4/24
I have discovered this story just a few days ago (dunno how i missed it before), and this story is so amazing and beautiful that it makes me so sad seeing you haven't updated it in a while. Hope you'll find ffvii inspiration in you again and continue writing one day :)
Hugs and kisses,
Viriam
BerNael chapter 3 . 4/4
i felt cheated... even if the end game is seph & cloud... you should at least put a warning on the start of this chapter that there is going to be renoxcloud... in fact most of this chapter only talked about reno & cloud lusting after each other... that seriously left a bad taste in my mouth! not only am i not a fan, i'm not interested in reading about 15th yr old lust!

and no... i did not finished reading the chapter. i just couldn't stomach reading it... i will go read other fics that actually featured sephiroth & cloud.
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 1/11
I'm really loving Team Sex Bomb! XD
Quasipsychotic chapter 3 . 1/11
Wait a minute. In this story, in the original timeline, Hojo "had his way" with Cloud? Wait what? Or did you mean "defiled" as in "thoroughly scientifically experimented on without consent"?
Oh look it's 2016. But, hey, a question is a question~
Heh, love the Zoro reference. Nice touch.
Frostfire613 chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Whoa there, Sephiroth may be the epitome of hotness, but let's not forget Vincent Valentine. The ex-Turk is at the very least a 10/10, even if he scores 12/10 for me...but I'm just a sucker for those with long, dark hair XD

A shame that there aren't many good CloudxVincent fanfictions like there are CloudxSephiroth fics, which seem to pretty much dominate the FF7 fandom along with TimeTravel Cloud.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
this is really nice hope u would update soon
k123 chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
I really enjoyed this fic! Writing how the future is changing with the past is really cool. And of course I enjoyed the Seph/Cloud goodness :)
k123 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far! I laughed out loud at cadet!Reno. He is super fly :)
2maluv chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
So since you can't review a chapter twice I'm posting another one here. I actually didn't remember I'd read this fic before back in 2012 and it's now 2015... so it was like reading a new fic all over again and it was awesome! I think I found my new favourite time travel Seph/Cloud fic :D

This was seriously AMAZING! Like absolutely freaking amazing. The seph/cloud sex scene in the last chapter was so insanely smoking hot. I love how Cloud is already tying Seph up in knots hehe and Seph as a CSI addict is adorably hilarious. Loving the Pirates references and that Cloud is a kickass little cadet this time around with the coolest and funniest group of friends. Poor Brian always being teased and sexually harassed by the others hahaha

I also really liked that Cloud's actions in the past are clearly impacting the future. It's such a unique but so reasonable take on the whole time travel thing.

Really hope this gets continued some day! And even if it doesn't thank you for entertaining me for the past few days (and three years ago apparently hahaha) :)