Reviews for A Man and His Boy
jayswing96 chapter 12 . 2/24
Will you continue this awesome story?
The World in Black and White chapter 13 . 2/23
Fantastic story! I really love it! Please update soon, I really want to read more!
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 2/13
An interesting story. Harry makes a good pet.
No! Don't add any DM/HP! PLEASE! Unless it's one sided -as in, Draco sided- or there's a little to no chance of Harry getting together with Voldemort. Pleeease! And, I read about the reverse physcalogy(sp?)and I would listen and do the oposite, but it's just to confusing, and all I can think about is you thinking I meant to add DM/HP and then doing reverus pyscalogy and getting confused, and then you actually ADDING DM/HP thinking I wanted it and -stop; stop, okay, just stop.

(Takes in deep breath.)

Okay. So, yeah, this review isnot reverus pyslogy(?). Sorry. (Shruggs.) But, I did read the author's note! But reverus pysclogy is just to confusing for me. (Grins sheepishly.) Sorry again!
Anyway, awesome story! I've NEVER read a fanfiction like this one! The plot's so orginal! Well, at least to me. (Giggles nervously.) Anyway, thank you again, Happy Belated New Year, PLEEEEEEEAAAASE update soon, and bye! Peace! Adios, chica!
flaming rose chapter 2 . 1/14
Awesome! Though, I'd like a little more information on the back ground, and how harry became a dog, and what time it is in the story!
quitkid chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I love the way this is going and am exsited to read more if you are still writing on this story. If not im not going to harp on you however it is the best tr/hp i have ever read.
Mepphy chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please write some for Black Butler!
RelapseWarrior chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Man, I love Authors who stick up from themselves and take no shit from readers. It's refreshing. And amusing in malicious sort of way.

Anywho, whence first started reading this story I was like; oh no, another animagus story. But I was prepared to suffer through it, for reasons that don't quite make sense now that I've gotten a bit of sleep. So you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that it was actually well written and not nearly as cracky as I had feared. I 3 Remus in this, and Hedwig, well, I've never seen that before. Well done.
Best regards,
Relapse Warrior
Shire Fey chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I have really enjoyed this story I hope you are able to write more.
Johanni93 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Oh bloody hell, this story is absolutely BRILLIANT! Well, nothing unexpected as this is you who wrote such a terrific story :) I mean since you are an awesome writer! I LOVE this and I'm absolutely hooked here! The characterisations, flow of the story,... Perfect! Can't wait to read more ;) I'm aware of what you said about reverse psychology so I won't tell you to update soon, xD. Nevertheless, I hope you'll end my suffering soon... *slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes*
Cheers from your fan! *moves off to your other stories despite having to learn for upcoming tests...*
dead feather chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I really wanna see how harry will solve this!
Theia Pallas chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
ohhh
If you add some drarry, we are going to have a jealous dark lord here XDDD well if he finds out Lux is Harry.
I wonder how Harry could help... it's not like Harry can go up to Tom and tell him to not mark Draco. though that would be fun to read XD
Hope to hear from you soon! -
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
wow this story is addicting XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 11 . 6/17/2013