Reviews for Once Upon a Time, the End
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I also really wanted a Little more heartfelt moment between Fakir and Mytho in the anime, this totally made up for it though! Good job!
I still feel sad for Fakir though.
yaoilover6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
nice i dont think hed fit in her dress either. lol :P
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Heh. You should have used comedy for one of the category settings. That last line was priceless.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm glad someone wrote this - I was wishing there had been more of a wrap-up scene between them during the finale. You pulled it off very nicely; it was short, but still conveyed all the right emotions. The ending was quite cute, too. And I enjoyed how very conscious Fakir was of Ahiru.
Desert Thief chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw.

That was my first thought on reading this. Gods I wish the anima had ended like this. And I love the last line from Ahiru about Fakir in Rue's dress. *snigger*
Night Rain Illusion chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really liked it. I kind of wish something like this really had happened in the series, because those two had to have been doing something while Rue and Ahiru were having their moment. Anyway, I think it was written very well and I enjoyed reading this. :)

~NRI
HaleySings chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
UHBUH! thank you for writing this. A sense of closure between Fakir and Mytho's relationship was really missing in the anime, and I love how you added it in here. Everyone seemed very in character, and it really fit in with the feeling of the anime and the ending in particular. I think I'm adding this scene into my head-canon for the series!