Reviews for Nightmares of Destiny
Hannah chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
This story really kept me riveted, but was a little confusing.
ruth chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
Please finish!
AJ Matthews chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
wow! please continue this story!
Captain L chapter 5 . 1/31/2002
Good job on this, but it is invoked, not envoked. Just a thought. I suppose I'm a bit biased toward your fiction, I love a good psychological story, especially ones about dreams.

~ L
Gaze chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
great story! more!
s.a.d.s chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
wow - good stuff!
noname chapter 5 . 1/10/2002
interesting, do continue!
bflyangel chapter 5 . 1/7/2002
Please update soon. It's a really good story
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 5 . 1/5/2002
this is good. I ~love~ it! It explores vunerability of Legolas without reducing him in chracter at all! As well as folly of pride. Is there more? Write some more please!
Sparks chapter 5 . 1/1/2002
You ought to write more, this is really good!
DrachenSmile chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
Very beautiful story. This is the best Lord of the Rings fanfiction I've read yet, so i keep coming back to read it again and again. Very nice job :)
Yoko Albatou chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
OK, so I've read the 5 chapters, and I must say, this story is great. Personally, I dislike Arwen with a passion. You use her in a constructive way, not just this beautiful elf head-over-heels for Aragorn. I didn't get the last paragraph, so I'm about to analyze it, but to tell you the truth, the length of time I've been in the LoTR fandom, this must be the best fanfiction I've ever read.

Faith chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
Amazing story so far! I hope there's more soon )
Salak chapter 5 . 12/27/2001
this is so awesome! You can't it here, there has to be more! Please say there is more!
PinVerified chapter 5 . 12/27/2001
oh. my. gawd. anne, i'm crying here. i'm... wow. beautiful imagery, gritty... amazing.

'the blood, gorgeous ruby rivers, streaming from between his well-used slender fingers – that stirred him.'

and me too - you're pushing my buttons, wife of mine. oh my... you're back, miss fuckin a to the rescue. ra ra ra, we're going to smash the oinks. or maybe orcs... mwah.

ra! love, the m.