Reviews for I Wrote This Down For You
Mira Kial chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awww! *fangirlish flailing* Y'know, what I like about your stories is they're so gosh darn believable. So in-character, and so... expressive. Ahh, this really redeemed Rock for me. For a while I thought he was annoying, like a 10-year-old. And you somehow made him interesting, admirable even, without taking away a single ounce of his carelessness and arrogance. You just added a bit of maturity and sensitivity, and it just made him, HIM.

I love your take on the Harvest Moon world. Would love to see you write something longer and more action-ey. But if your muse thrives with one-shots, that's fine by me.
LoneTaku chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I completely and totally loved this, and I think you are wonderful for writing this.
pinklover101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is an awesome story and I don't know if you're reading the reviews any more, but I can honestly say, I never thought about Nami and Rock before. God job! :)
Amberleaf le Haunt chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I absolutely love it! .; Please, you should write more like this! :3
airtrafficstreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is so lovely...Not too fluffy, but with the perfect touch of realism. It's a shame that there aren't more Rock/Nami fics out there like this one. Something about your writing is almost poetic, and very easy to picture. You should be proud of this fic.
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww I loved this, I'm not one to normally read Nami fic's but when I stumbled along this I can't help but think that her and Rock belong together. Haha.

Really well done, (:
The Shak 3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Beautifully written, and a very astounding couple too!

However, I'm not sure if the tense is thoroughly correct though, but good job at trying!

It was a pleasure to read it
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, Kuruk, I missed this! I'm sorry. And it's so lovely...your imagery and tone are just to *die* for. xD

Nami is spot-on, as is Rock, and gah the whole flow was just perfect. I loved their dynamics and itnerractions and the way you built the romance out of understanding on the reader's part instead of blatant "she loved him" prose. So god. xD

Kuruk, when you get published, sign me a copy, 'kay?
Rozewater chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh... This story makes me so happy and fuzzy inside! Haha...

Well, first off, I have to give you a thousand hugs for writing a NamixRock fic. I mean, come on! There's hardly any out there, and as far as I know I was the only one with them together in a romance story. But then you came! And now I'm happy! Yes

But besides that, your writing itself was beautiful. It just flowed so well, and I have to admit I'm a huge fan of Moody!Nami. She's just so cute when she's all cynical! Haha...

All in all, yayness for the Nami! And you'll be sure to get more than just MY vote in the contest, I'm sure! ;D
rupin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love the Rock/Nami relationships, especially the one portrayed in this.

Good luck in the contest :)
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow... I'll admit that I tend to see Rock/Nami as an off-couple... but you make it work pretty well.

Good luck in the contest.
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wonderful, and God I'm glad it was happy. I just figured when I saw your name I should prepare the kleenex, but I'm glad you did it this way. Kudos and Good luck.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Entry confirmed!

Although I'm usually not one for pairing Nami with Rock, the dynamics between the two in this story are wonderful. While the two are more or less opposites, this piece still shows the compatibility that could exist between the two of them, and that's what makes it so intriguing for me to read.

Best of luck in the contest!

Peace and Love
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AHA! A different pairing!

I really like Nami as a character, and well, never really liked Rock as a character xD So this was a pretty interesting one to read. Nami vs Rock xDD

I liked the interaction between the two. Rock's actually trying to take thing seriously and help, but Nami can't help but feel angry.

I bet she wanted Rock to tell her to stay or something.

Nice work! Good luck in the contest! )
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Kuruk, I thought you were dead! It's so good to see that you're alive and writing. (Curse the evil writer's block!) And this story...wow.

I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story, I needed to read it. Thanks for sharing, hope you write more soon! D

Gamerzgal