Reviews for The Best Man
liragreen chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hanora chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I can't help but make the comparison between Jake and Charlie. Maybe that's why Charlie likes Jake so much. Maybe Bella isn't as different from her mother as she would like to think.

Once again excellent job.
Lewia chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*sniff* It's so sad and sweeet at the end...

If only she wasn't married to Phil... then she could go back where she would have belonged. But now she is, and Charlie is really the best man for managing to stop her in THAT kind of situation. Wow.

Great story, well done :)
foamskyandsea chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Heart-breakingly gut-wrenching.
hersheycuddles chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww. I've always wanted to read a Charlie/Renee story, but this was just too amazing. I loved the chemistry between them, it was so believable. And I almost went to tears reading that last line! lol
OnesLikeMe chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aww, i really love it when a good story can throw characters in a new light and make you think about things you normally wouldn't consider. this was beautiful, and you captured them both very well. i empathize with renee in this in many ways, so i'm glad to see that, even though it was too late, she did finally realize that charlie had been the right one all along.
As Clumsy As Me chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was lovely.

Such a bittersweet story. Keep writing blueandblack.

AS CLUMSY AS ME
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i usually dont read anything lesser known pairings, but this was great!
jrprose20 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is so sad and so happy. Great story.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is another outstanding moment. Wow. And Charlie's final thought here encompasses so much of his inner heart. Beautiful.
ConspiratingYourDemise chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow... You don't usually see a Charlie and Renee lemon... or, more appropriately almost lemon.

Lots of love,

HOD
AndraLee chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Superb
AquaJet chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG i love this!

You're an awesomE writer you know that?
show.booth chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh so heartbreakly beautiful!

This is the first Charlie/Renee story I read or even found. I've always wanted a little more back story about them and this was great filler :]
jessicakaycobb chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
f*ck. break my heart, why don't you. i'm crying. it hurts more because i believe it. i believe it could have happened. and probably *did*. beautifully done.