Reviews for Stranger Than Fanfiction
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 7/4
love the story so far hope to see a new chapter soon
Neilru2 chapter 2 . 4/23
fun little thing
Mionefan chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
The story is worth continuing. I've been waiting for an update for almost 3 years now.
Covante chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
One I've always wanted to use was having Harry possess someone then AK his body which is now, solely, inhabited by Voldemort. Thought it would make a nice twist on a soul bond and a unique justification that avoids all the stupid crap about fate and being made for each other in Heaven and recorded in some catalogue in the basement of the Ministry as well as the whole, 'Whoops. Guess we're married now that I kissed you even though neither of us were intending that to happen, no one said anything about how I may now kiss the bride and we're both eleven years old but on the bright side we're emancipated adults now.' thing. Instead they just get a bleeding of personalities and a more profound understanding of each other; some increased sympathy and perspective but likely not any telepathy or other assorted nonsense. Probably a habit and pet peeve swap too, because Harry telling Hermione not to be so impulsive and her complaining that all he ever wants to do is sit around and read, which gets boring after a while and she's, 'Getting cabin fever just sitting quietly all the time so can we please just go out and DO something? ANYthing? Come on. I'll even let you teach me how to fly.'

Well, I certain didn't manage to keep that pretence of it being a vague 'someone' he'd be possessing up for long. Oh well.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I like this story!
David M. Potter chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Awesome start! I like it but rather read the Harry, Hermoine, Luna fic about pudding.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This is a laugh riot. Hope it continues sometime.
herart chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OMG! I havent finished the first chapter yet but I have to say that I'm having a LOT of fun reading it.

I thing this is a MUST READ for any fan of HPFics that had read hundreds of stories.
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Interesting story Keep up the good work I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Are you gonna write more yet?
lavanyalabelle chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
hey b, i loved reading stf . when will you next update?please update asap .
jimbobagins chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
That was fun...
Anon chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
my man, I need you to make this one a number one, high stakes, holy-hell-I-need-to-get-this-done priority. for the love of god, this is one of the better parodies I have read on this site and am in need to read the next chapter. so, please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, post the next chapter. thank you.
errobotter chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Not a bad start. You should continue soon.
Abyssal Angel chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I hope you finish this story up. Reading it has been fun, plus I'm rather interested in how you're going to reconcile you're being there, if you're going to end up staying there, or if they find a way to send you back to your 'home' without you supposedly getting 'deleted'. I'm also rather glad you destroyed the possibility of a Ginny/Harry story. I'm a big fan of Lunar Harmony myself and the Harry Harem, though if I were in Harry's shoes, I'd pick Luna over Hermione myself if I had to choose, though both together works out better in my opinion. Only other main character I have any respect for relationship wise is Neville, so getting those two together wouldn't be bad, but I'm getting off topic. Seriously, I really hope you finish this. It's not often I find a good self insert fic, especially since self insert fics are my bread and butter and seeing just how badly people do with them sometimes drives me nuts. Author enters story with super powers and somehow has precog about EVERYTHING. Terrible! Even if my character has that ability, that's just boring as hell! If I had a character capable of that, I'd be fucking with everything! Not making everything all hunky dory!