Reviews for The Prince and the Slave
Nico-Chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Another amazing fic! You truly have an amazing grasp on the Tellius world. I'm actually a big fan of both Ashnard and Muarim, so seeing them co-star in a fic is very interesting. I love the portrayl of Ashnard you showed as well. Very few people write about him due to hating him for being "evil" or having "little character development" (which I personally disagree with.)

Seeing his thought process and his blood lust was very interesting. His irreverence and his first encounter with Muarim was just done so well. Muarim's speech-patterns were awesome (and contrasted very effectively with his obviously much improved speech after the time gap)

A great fic all in all, very original in style and execution!
ej8012 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Both interesting and well written, this is put together well.
falseMessiah chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was just awesome, I have no other words to describe this fanfiction.

I only have one question and that is, How are you able to write as well as you do.
Vilkas chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This has to be the absolute BEST Fire Emblemb fic I have EVER read. I am just astounded by this. Ashnard and Muarim were so perfectly in character! Even though this fic is awesome it is a bit chilling too. When I played the game and Ashnard explained his ideal world I just labled it crazy and moved on. In this fic however (it sickens me to say so) his ideal does make sense in a creepy demented way. I love your work and hope you produce more. :)
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I think this story was really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else write a story about Ashnard like this. I mean, he actually helped someone. I like how you worked that into how he believes the strong should rule over the weak. He's still a big jerk, but your story fleshes him out more.