Reviews for Boogeyman
AshleyAficionado chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"Sam's skin has turned a deep sky blue. Dean chooses not to comment on this". This sentence has made my day. Thank you :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/13/2009

I liked it D

Thanks for sharing

Kisses and see ya

Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wah, shame on me for not reading this way before now. D8 It was totally great! Much love for the way you wrote the boys!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I liked this fic but it seemed a bit chopped up and didn't flow as easily as the remix. However, it was very in-character for the fragmented thinking Dean was exhibiting in his delirium. And the pee breaks at the end rocked my socks. It's totally awesome... and I love how Dean can still snark between everything... "Dude... I'd like to see him try drinking a gallon and a half of anything at once" And parroting back at Sam. He is so totally out of it. *giggles.* But yeah... four pee breaks before being able to stand up on his own...
Kagollie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
lmao thats great!
debzzz chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was so funny, although a bit short! I just love delirious!Dean and you wrote this fic extremely well!

'"Shit," mutters Blue Sam With Hummingbirds.' .Funny!
Noninone chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ok. That was so freakin hilarious that I had to add this to my favorites storys. I couldnt stop laughtin. jajajaja.

Yohko B.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great story :) Blue Sam and Hummingbirds! And always lovely to see the brother's taking care of each other. Your style is great, a perfect mix of humor and description.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very clever use of language in this story, and I love this delirious Dean- Delightful!
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh yeah! *grins happily* Love it!

I really like the idea of the boogeyman. And delirious Dean of course!

"A cool palm settles on his forehead." GUH!

Great job!

Huge hug
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is so funny, think I've cracked my skull while laughing out too hard on the floor. Dean being poisoned, yeah it was worrying, but Dean being delirious, it's fun. And Blue Sam with Hummingbirds? Thank God it's not violet or I'll be singing the Barney song immediately. And why did I have this image of Dean wearing a bunny hat instead of a balaclava? I must be retarded, he. Lovely! Awesome story! Love it so much! Great job!
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ah! I loved Sam and his worried hummingbirds! I love a delirious/tripping Dean. And also, something about Dean in a balaclava... I don't know, I'm strange. Fun little ficlet. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
that was really awesome. i like your style of writing, it's rough and fits the characters well. the man knows his shit, ah that was funny. usually, some readers quote the piece here to show their fave lines. but, hell, i love all of it! great job!
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
hehehee poor dean1

great story1
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Dean! LOL!

Very amusing - loved the Blue Sam with Hummingbirds. Haha... Bravo!