Reviews for Of Concord
CallMeSoldier chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
wow, good job. i liked it. :D you should write more!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love the idea of other Innocences affecting the Noah like Crown Clown _
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Erm...

...Epilouge?
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww it's Over? I really wish it would go on it's such a good story with great description and details that leave pictures
moshimellow chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Man I've been mass reviewing a whole heap of stories I owe reviews to today.. I swear I've reviewed a tonne of your stories already~

Loving your writing as usual~ I like the vividness of the settings you create with your words but it's not overdone too. You have a simple yet descriptive style of writing that I like. :)

Your "lime-ish" scenes are also very sensuous and enjoyable (lol I sound like a total creep) to read~ XD
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I read this on lj earlier, but it's still as lovely to read now as it was the first time. :( 3
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Gaarin: Aw! I love birds... Sad... But good! Yeah, this is going into our club, right Mizu?

Mizuhara: Whatevs, busy.
Michi P chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I think my brain just spontaneously combusted.

That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Once again, great writing. Absolute props for incorporating Allen's struggle with the Fourteenth, it was tragic but totally necessary. And Kanda's angry concern for him was so...I don't know. I would say touching, but we all know that Kanda cannot be associated with such a word. Haha. Anyway, great job!

~Michi P.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
that was interesting. poor allen. kand's a bit hard ot read here, but i suppose, well, it's kanda. anyhow. i liked it! i hope you write more
Dr. Composed chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow. I absolutely loved the imagery. And that was a really creative mission... I wish I could think of stuff like that. It would certainly improve my stories. xD And the interactions between Kanda and Allen are so realistic! Amazing story, really. Keep writing~ )
Klueless9099 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
really god story, the smut scean was a bit short but other then that it was good
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was simply beautiful. The whole atmosphere, a little bit melancholic yet serene. And I love how you put Allen's dream into this story, how it connected to the 14th and the innocence, and Kanda who always be the one snapping him back to reality.

I don't know what else to say other than I love this a lot! Thanks for sharing! :D
lordvio chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really like your style and description. You're very, very, very, talented. I rarely tell that to people, but you're worth it.

I enjoyed the love scene. It wasn't disgusting and vulgar as most people depict it. Quite the opposite. I have no idea how you did it, but this is brilliant.
Themes chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love the way you wrote everything in here...like, I'm at loss for words. Keep writing! *faved*
MitarashiiDango chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wah...

beautifully written...i hope you start doing like a -man yullen series because you've only written -man oneshots and i WANT MORE!

*sniff*

stupid 14th noah...allen REALLY had better not lose to him...