Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Thorntons chapter 41 . 5/11
A really delightful series of stories - really like your characterisation.
LouiseKurylo chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
Credible look into his mind, his bloody delusions.
LouiseKurylo chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
Nice take on Rigsby. He's often underestimated. Agree that you aren't a top arson investigator without (a lot!) of smarts. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Yes, the possibilities for entertainment were endless. The end result - ladykiller Cho - in the episode was wonderful. Love this ficlet.
LouiseKurylo chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Love this. I've read it before and am sadly remiss in not telling you how enjoyable it is.
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Perfect. Don't often get the internal conversation of Virgil Minelli about the fortunate/unfortunate situation he's created for himself - and her.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
A trifle, but an insightful trifle. Nice.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant insight into the mind of a born con man, someone who knows humanity intimately and mercilessly. What an upbringing.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Wonderful moment illuminating what it must be like to be Jane's colleague (or fellow asylum inmate). That Jane's opening with the bookstore woman happened makes it even better. Excellent. Thanks.
Kate McK chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Of all the fics I've read in the past few weeks, and I've been reading obsessively, this little gem is my all time favourite. Well done and thank you for sharing :)
FiascoWay chapter 41 . 3/28/2015
Only just came across these fantastic vignettes. I love your take on Jane's background and your snapshots have a great mix of real humor and also drama. Thank you!
Spitfire303 chapter 41 . 2/23/2015
All of these were amazing
coldweathergal chapter 35 . 11/13/2014
Who is Semper Fi?
coldweathergal chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Minelli is awesome. Everyone agrees.
coldweathergal chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
There's an awesome fanvid about Jane called Solitaire. Same idea.