Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Spitfire303 chapter 41 . 2/23
All of these were amazing
MichaellaD chapter 35 . 11/13/2014
Who is Semper Fi?
MichaellaD chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Minelli is awesome. Everyone agrees.
MichaellaD chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
There's an awesome fanvid about Jane called Solitaire. Same idea.
STJ chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Good God! What's this? I love it! Your stories are always witty and spirited. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
D chapter 40 . 10/30/2013
Awesome writing! It also seems we share an affinity for King Crimson..

.com
Golden Snowflake chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Wow.

That was so incredibly well-written.

"That there is a kindly, benevolent force that will look after good people, and punish the bad. That there is a winning card, a pea under the cup, a light in the darkness and that the wine really does turn to blood. That someone does care, that he is really working late, that the weight will just fall off, that just one won't hurt. That words will make it all better, that magic exists, that there are fairies at the bottom of the garden, that someone has the answers."

That is the single most striking paragraph I have ever read, and it sounds like something Jane would think or say. Just breathtaking.

I'm so happy to have found such a talented writer.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh gosh. That was too cute.

This is THE first Mentalist fanfiction I've ever come across that's actually in character and that follows the natural flow of the show's dialogue.

I can't wait to read more.
castiello chapter 41 . 4/20/2012
I nominated Scarlet Threads for the 2012 Paint It Red Awards, in the following category:

Het Best Collection

Reason: "Ah, the little moments. Feelings, thoughts and interactions of all the show's characters (including Minelli and Red John himself), cleverly woven between and behind the scenes of the show's first season. For me, these stories made the characters more real, and the relationships deeper than what we saw onscreen. These little one shots are part of the reason I fell in love with The Mentalist."

Best wishes!

Cass
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 41 . 3/4/2012
You're good at writing The Mentalist too?

Now you're just not being fair.

Aimlessly Unknown
sharpestsatire chapter 41 . 1/31/2012
AH! *freaks out* Last updated in 09 too! More, please? :(
ClaMiAl chapter 41 . 12/21/2011
Oh, really cool! I love this fic!
Mimiko-Dono chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Totally loved "Going Up" and "Crimson Chargecard". My favorites among all your quality stories. Pity, you don't seem to be writing anymore for The Mentalist. Coz now I'm a spoiled reader.
basaltone chapter 40 . 9/3/2011
Whedon reference, excellent
basaltone chapter 31 . 9/3/2011
I can't believe I didn't catch the Firefly inferences the first time I read it. Great little homage.