Reviews for Scarlet Threads
PhoenixWytch chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Go Rigsby! Great friendship fic.

Thanks for writing.
mwalter1 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I have never taken my clothes off for money... Darn! Cause I would pay! I loved this chapter - really had a good laugh.
Jadestar1981 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
LOL. I'm still laughing...seriously, this is so hilarious.

'She's seen him in swimming trunks, after all, and he has a lovely body. But she doesn't want to share. Uh-uh. He's her consultant. Blinks owlishly at her glass.

Oh dear.' Love the underlying tension between these two.

And:

'Jane considers it. “I did nearly get arrested for indecent exposure in my early twenties, though.”' Any chance you'll write about this one? Would love to read it!

Thanks for this great, funny chapter!
mwalter1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Cute scene - Love that Lisbon was able to sneak up on them.
Jadestar1981 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Like some inside thoughts into Rigsby's past, we don't get much of that. Well written.
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
"Food for thought. Rigsby used to be a fireman. Bet he still has his uniform."

I wonder if there's a sexy fireman calendar floating around out there? Loved this one, it made me laugh, i could totally see Jane walking in on that, and his reaction. Very funny
tromana chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I love your version of being 'wrong in the head'. And with that final sentence, I can't help but feel sorry for Cho.
Divinia Serit chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
OMG! I loved this one! It was a nice insight into Rigsby and I know he has more depth than what's portrayed in the show or what we normally write! Amazing job!
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
I could totally see that as what may have happened to Rigsby when he was younger. Very well done.
tromana chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
I wish I had something more insightful to say but... yeah. Never mind that. I don't know what would have been worse for Rigsby, being seen as a geek or jock. There's really no middle ground, is there?
FiveRoses chapter 32 . 8/5/2009
Hehe. Clever lead-in to the idea of an older semi-naked surfing Jane... And I bet Lisbon would learn to surf in no time. She's the sporty, co-ordinated, fearless type.
House Calls chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
Ah, a very interesting look at what Jane's past could have been like. Very well done!
221b Baker Street chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
Okay, just read them all in one go.

You are one of the best writers I've ever read.

That's saying alot.

You need to write a book. I don't care what it's about. Let me know when it's published and I'll buy the first copy.

You are one of the best writers I've ever read.

'Nuff said.

B-Street
Habeous Corpus chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
i thin this might be my fav... Nice work!
Ebony10 chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
Aw, now I'm stuck with a mental image of Jane teaching Lisbon to ride. ;)
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »