Reviews for Scarlet Threads
lgmtreader chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
I really liked this short story! It is very different from the usual fare, and totally unexpected (for us AND for Jane!) What a fun backstory for Rigsby too!
Ebony10 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
M...Rigsby in a fireman uniform. Yup, definitely food for thought. ;)

lol, this was great. Very funny!
stayshiny chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
This had me laughing the whole time :D
Arcadya chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Freaking hilarious.

*sighs* wonderful. I love when the team get one over Jane.

Loved the thoughts of Jane and Lisbon, they're getting closer! Yay!
Arcadya chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Yay, that was a fantastic Rigsby-past look!

I like that you got Lisbon in there in the end too :)

'Man up', poor dumb jock Rigsby, he's so smart, and sweet. you gotta love him.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I really liked this chapter! I laughed basically through the whole thing!
Aquila1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Very nice, little insightful piece. Interesting take on Rigsby. I like it.
Habeous Corpus chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Oh, Lord. OH, Lord. That was hilarious. Start to finish fun! incredible.
Habeous Corpus chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
i always knew that Rigsby had a brain in his head... love this one!
Frogster chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Aw, poor Rigsby. Although, I think he can hold his own now-especially when Van Pelt's honor is involved. :D
Frogster chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Poor Cho, stuck in the middle of a room full of crazy people. :D
Madaboutthementalist chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Can't review coherently for laughing. Like the small step forward in the Jane-Lisbon dynamic, too, but *collapses in fit of hysterical giggles* I...can't...breathe...
Madaboutthementalist chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Nice, nice, nice. Nicely done. Poor Rigsby gets labelled less than smart because he's easily embarrassed, eager to please (friends and colleagues) and perhaps a bit shy about girls. Oh, and because he's as big as a house. But the CBI don't hire no dummies!

I like the backstory of Wayne as an ex-geek turned athlete. A lot. Might request to steal it sometime, not that I'm planning to write any Rigspelt or R/V.
FiveRoses chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Yay, you wrote it :) I love that Jane is so embarrassed by it all and Lisbon has such fun with it. It makes a nice change when Jane gets thrown off his game (though he always makes a good come-back).
PhoenixWytch chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Oh damn! Now I've got pictures of Rigsby in uniform along with ones of half-naked Jane in my head! :fans self: I almost, ALMOST, feel sorry for Lisbon and Van Pelt.

Thanks for writing.