Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Habeous Corpus chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
i always knew that Rigsby had a brain in his head... love this one!
Frogster chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Aw, poor Rigsby. Although, I think he can hold his own now-especially when Van Pelt's honor is involved. :D
Frogster chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Poor Cho, stuck in the middle of a room full of crazy people. :D
Madaboutthementalist chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Can't review coherently for laughing. Like the small step forward in the Jane-Lisbon dynamic, too, but *collapses in fit of hysterical giggles* I...can't...breathe...
Madaboutthementalist chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Nice, nice, nice. Nicely done. Poor Rigsby gets labelled less than smart because he's easily embarrassed, eager to please (friends and colleagues) and perhaps a bit shy about girls. Oh, and because he's as big as a house. But the CBI don't hire no dummies!

I like the backstory of Wayne as an ex-geek turned athlete. A lot. Might request to steal it sometime, not that I'm planning to write any Rigspelt or R/V.
FiveRoses chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Yay, you wrote it :) I love that Jane is so embarrassed by it all and Lisbon has such fun with it. It makes a nice change when Jane gets thrown off his game (though he always makes a good come-back).
PhoenixWytch chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Oh damn! Now I've got pictures of Rigsby in uniform along with ones of half-naked Jane in my head! :fans self: I almost, ALMOST, feel sorry for Lisbon and Van Pelt.

Thanks for writing.
PhoenixWytch chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Go Rigsby! Great friendship fic.

Thanks for writing.
mwalter1 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I have never taken my clothes off for money... Darn! Cause I would pay! I loved this chapter - really had a good laugh.
Jadestar1981 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
LOL. I'm still laughing...seriously, this is so hilarious.

'She's seen him in swimming trunks, after all, and he has a lovely body. But she doesn't want to share. Uh-uh. He's her consultant. Blinks owlishly at her glass.

Oh dear.' Love the underlying tension between these two.

And:

'Jane considers it. “I did nearly get arrested for indecent exposure in my early twenties, though.”' Any chance you'll write about this one? Would love to read it!

Thanks for this great, funny chapter!
mwalter1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Cute scene - Love that Lisbon was able to sneak up on them.
Jadestar1981 chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Like some inside thoughts into Rigsby's past, we don't get much of that. Well written.
superwoman1015 chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
"Food for thought. Rigsby used to be a fireman. Bet he still has his uniform."

I wonder if there's a sexy fireman calendar floating around out there? Loved this one, it made me laugh, i could totally see Jane walking in on that, and his reaction. Very funny
tromana chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I love your version of being 'wrong in the head'. And with that final sentence, I can't help but feel sorry for Cho.
Divinia Serit chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
OMG! I loved this one! It was a nice insight into Rigsby and I know he has more depth than what's portrayed in the show or what we normally write! Amazing job!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »