Reviews for Scarlet Threads
House Calls chapter 29 . 7/26/2009
I was behind on this story, but have had an absolutely enjoyable time catching up, angst and fluff and all! As always, it has been a treat to read your work. :-)
Jadestar1981 chapter 29 . 7/26/2009
Haha, very funny one :).

Loved that last line: Besides, if they think he's fussy, they have never tried to make that woman scrambled eggs.

:D
Madaboutthementalist chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
If this story were a cup of tea, Jane would be sipping it with great enjoyment.

I actually read some of this out loud to my very patient other half, who actually giggled (she likes the show but isn't nearly as obsessed as me).
mwalter1 chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Loved that - drink it or wear it. Wonder if it works with kids?
Ebony10 chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
This was so cute!
Arcadya chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
This was so great :)

Loved the team response to Lisbon's tea-making skills (or lack thereof), Last line was pure brilliance ;)
PhoenixWytch chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Oh this one is great! LOL

Thanks for writing.
FiveRoses chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Oh, yes... when you know how to make a fussy man his tea, that's the beginning of the end :) I liked the "languid arm". And the "gentle kick" and other shorthand interactions between them.

Definitely a very sweet fic. Of course, you can't go wrong with a story centred around tea :) Even if he puts his milk in first.
JocelynMcC chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Fluff! Huzzah! :)

That was fun! Haha! Still laughing about the last sentence.

xxJo
hardly loquacious chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
I love this one, it's adorable. Love that Lisbon would tell Jane if she didn't like his tea she'd pour it on him. Aw...
JelloFanatic123 chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Very cute. I might just want to see how she tries to break him of his bad milky tea bag habbit or how he tries to make eggs for her! Short but very cute and fluffy! Loved it!
Habeous Corpus chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
very nice. I wonder why he's making her eggs... :P Sorry, couldn't resist that...

You know what these stories remind me of? Those ittybitty chocolate treats that are small, but HEAVENLY! excellent job, yet again. :D
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
Still reading this, still loving it. Your angst is beautiful and heart-wrenching and very much in character (the best bit!), but you have no idea how much you fluffy drabbles make my days. Thirty seconds of reading, and I'm smiling for the next half hour. Thank you!
kathiann chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
"Besides, if they think he's fussy, they have never tried to make that woman scrambled eggs."

I love it. And that despite what Lisbon said, it really was the perfect cup of tea. very funny.
tromana chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
*beams* Perfect thing to come home from a trip to A&E for...
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »