Reviews for Scarlet Threads
mwalter1 chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I thought they was sending a proper agent, not a runt... Loved Lisbon's old crew! They looked like a fun bunch.
tromana chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
Thank you for showing that Lisbon has friends, even if she hasn't seen them in a long while. Gosh that cliche bothers me at times.

And yeah, you're cruel to Jane. But it's fun, right?
AJ Mercedes chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I only occasionally watch Mentalist, but I adore your stories. I can't speak to how true to canon and so forth that you are, so I don't usually review this one. But I have to know - is Ranier's first name Malcolm? And the exes are named Inara (a talk show diva would belong to everyone), Saffron or Bridget (makes with the crazy and she's all about convincing people), and the Companion who was played by Lady Heather from CSI (can't remember her name), respectively? Kaylee is the head stable girl who has her way with Dr. Simon, and River is the name of the pretty ballerina? Am I right?
FiveRoses chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I loved the bit with Moseley reading Austen (and then Jane teasing Lisbon...). *grins* Also the "Yours are prettier" bit. Hehe, too true.

You sketched the new characters so vividly with so few words - very impressive. It's nice to see Lisbon interacting with a friend for a change.

And poor Jane. The man definitely needs some love.
PhoenixWytch chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
Oh man... They are both so in denial!

Any chance you might a full blown story with between the team and Lisbon's old SF precinct?

Thanks for writing. Great new characters.
superwoman1015 chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I loved this. I can feel the pain they are both going through. For a second I was hopping that Jane was going to go in the restaurant, but no, he wouldn't would he? Very well done, I liked the way you wrote this.
House Calls chapter 30 . 7/30/2009
You perfectly captured the levity found in this show with this little exchange:

He grins. “I'm better than aspirin.”

“Oh, you're definitely a pill.”

Perfect! And the way you brought to light what could be Van Pelt's sad, dark secret was very well done. Serious, yes, but not needlessly overwrought. Nicely done!
Frogster chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
“I'm better than aspirin.”

“Oh, you're definitely a pill.”

Love that! I think that's one of the best lines from this fic. Classic Jisbon banter. Just lovely. :D

Update soon!
khalek-aeryn chapter 29 . 7/28/2009
HAHAHAHA! :P Loved it! I laught so hard, my brothers walked by my door and they got scared...
Arcadya chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
I actually quite liked this. Damage by proxy. Very realistic.

Kids take on so much.

I especially liked the double conversation you had going on there, very tricky to write.
rockc68 chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Really enjoying this, thanks.

Good handle on the characters, and like your writing style.

Especially liked the idea of Jane on a skateboard, priceless!
superwoman1015 chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Oh, I like this version of what it was that Grace was keeping hidden about her past. Very well done, and I loved the dynamic between the three of them, and how Lisbon waited to kind of question Jane about it until after Van Pelt had left.
PhoenixWytch chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Weird undercurrents.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
mwalter1 chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Oh! That was good! I like Jane laying hands on Grace. I loved the way he was talking to Grace, but what he was saying was revelent to Lisbon too.
FiveRoses chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
That was really good. “It takes a nosy man with no principles to go digging it out.” Yup, that's Jane. I liked how Lisbon hovered watchfully nearby, making sure he didn't step too far out of bounds, and how he was talking as much to her as to Van Pelt.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »