Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Deceptivecadence chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Ok. Maybe this one is my favourite.

I think i'm a little bit in love with that old man.

Quote of the ch: "Reckon there's a bridge in 'Frisco for sale, too" Ha ha ha, you smart old codger.
Deceptivecadence chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
This reminds me of someone off LJ who assigns Pokemon to each of the characters in her fandoms... You two aren't related, are you?

How someone idles says a lot about their character.

I write. Or doodle stick figure comics in the margins of my lecture notes.

Jane of course keeps little bits of them all, whilst still remaining alone. It broke my heart at the end of 'His Right Red Hand' when they were singing and he walked away. Oh, Patrick, you dark, broken soul. Come here so i can make you some soup.

Oh, and I have an Eevee.
Deceptivecadence chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
My favourite so far! And that's saying something.

Go Jane! You show them all! Even though you may wind up cutting your nose to spite your pretty, pretty face, you'll be damned if you don't show them exactly what Patrick Jane is made of.

Please can we drag him to yoga class :(

"But he's damned if he's going to give in. Because that would mean Lisbon would be right. And that's his job"

Gold.
Deceptivecadence chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Yes, yes, yes!

This is pure gold!

A small moment that says everything. It's sweet, it's funny, it's breking my heart. Love how the office has this covert operation to avoid Jisbon. With hand signals.

Can there be code names too?

O.O
Deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
What a devious little fiend!

Though i can just imaging Cho all loved up with his book-lady friend. Ah, Nerdy Asian Goodness.

Loving the pop-culture references, by the way.
Deceptivecadence chapter 41 . 12/18/2009
HA!

Poor Rigsby. I can imagine how awkward Grace and Rigsby would have been if they met in High School...

She- the sweet, gangly, girl next door trying to be her best for daddy and He; the shy, dorky, chess nerd, not quite fitting in to his frames.

Both of their little attractive-when-i-grow-some-more bodies filled with a nervous cocktail of androgens and fear.

Oh. My. God. *goes off to write this*

Thanks for your wikked lil inspiration.

xoxoxo
Deceptivecadence chapter 40 . 12/18/2009
I was going to wait until i had read them all before getting my brain past the 'ohmygodyum' stage that comes with good writing, but i couldn't resist.

The Mutant Enemy nod. It lights up my life. Rather like the halloween episode of Castle where we got to see Mal again. That gooey feeling that just maybe those magical places filled with cool people exist in real life, and maybe tomorrow i'll see Meredith Grey arguing antibiotics with Simon Tam at my clinical tutorial at the hospital, right after my Yoga class with Grace.

You are Joy. Pure joy.
Mark C chapter 41 . 11/29/2009
This was a fantastic read. I thoroughly enjoyed the Jane and Jane/Lisbon chapters. Also, when the whole team was involved especially this chapter here was wonderful. It's nice to see them all hanging out together and not involved in a case.

It was good to see some background on Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt. Those were very well done.
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i'm one of those people who whould ask for the blue book but i loved this chapter
Wingfield.Legend chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Thought that was absolutely brilliant! I'm not quite sure what it was about it but thought that it was really, really effective and really well written.

Cheers bud,

WL
yaba chapter 41 . 10/28/2009
o i love this series. so damn wonderful. i like that you'll probly be greeted with four irrational and poorly written reviews from me when you open your email, but what the hell. this is great writing and distracts me from work, excellent :)

yaba chapter 37 . 10/28/2009
hehe, i was Katherine as a senior in high school and those are some fond, fond memories. i cant believe i missed how similar jisbon are to katherine and patrucio. very nice reference and i absolutely love the references to my hometown Frisco all the way. I love your original characters and the silly situations you put our favorite blond in. you kick so much ass :)

yaba chapter 32 . 10/28/2009
LOVE THE NICKNAMES LOL I think its incredible that you can paint a picture so vivid so briefly and make me connect to all the characters in his past. once again, super creative idea on jane's past and of course Lisbon at the end. You my dear are a true shipper and I love you for it :)

Yana

p.s. hot, surfer Jane my cup of tea ;)
yaba chapter 27 . 10/28/2009
i just HAD to review this one. i mean they're all amazing and i should really review every single one, but this one just touched my heart. i mean first of all u make them completely seem in love with each other and they don't even kiss or do anythin remotely sexual that's how descriptive and powerful your prose is and secondly jane's history and ur consistency with both their past not only fascinates me but makes me admire you as a writer. i loved the description of Lisbon's past and Jane meeting his wife. so creative, you rock!

Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 41 . 9/17/2009
I WUV IT! esp the allusion to the 'verse characters zo and tee would totally b friends in the 'verse lol
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »