Reviews for Scarlet Threads
erica83ca chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
The last three drabbles were great - a nice happy note :-)

I love that Lisbon waited until he baited her to tease him, it is so in-character, she won't bite unless provoked LOL.

And Jane's bitterness at them all taking a sick pleasure in "training" him was awesome! Keep them coming!
Aquila1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
These three were a lot of fun. I'm always impressed someone who can convey so much in such a short piece. My brain doesn't seem to work that way (a statement my beta would heartily agree with).

I especially enjoyed the 'house on fire' comment. I'd used that line a few days ago and no one knew what I was talking about ;)

I can definitely see Lisbon taunting Jane with his getting older. This made for a lovely vignette.

I especially liked your characterization of VanPelt. I think you nailed her in this last piece.

I'm enjoying these little pieces very much.
House Calls chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
There have been a few stories dealing with Jane's seeming lack of physical fitness, but I think this one presented it with Jane still being Jane. He wasn't whiny, it wasn't all played for laughs . . . he has a point to prove and he just has to be right. And that's that.

Nicely (as always!) done! :)
House Calls chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Bwah! Go, Lisbon! And way to go for the senior agent, picking up on a flinch from Jane. Nicely done. :)
House Calls chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Oh my - that was funny how no one wanted to get on the elevator with the pair of them. And yet they each blamed the other. ;-)
mwalter1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I love this one! Hope you add to it. It would be fun to have Lisbon run with Jane.
Habeous Corpus chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
okay, i just laughed for three chapters straight! Bravo! (But could you make them longer... Please? *Puppy dog eyes* :D)
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
OMG! My dad freaked out too! LOL! Upadte soon!
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
LOL! Nice last line! Off to chapter four!
Aquila1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Very insightful piece. I think it's a very likely origin for Jane. You've fleshed out an intriguing backstory. Nicely done.
Frogster chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
That was good! Nice to get an insight into Jane's mind, even if it was as...unsettling as this one. I would not like to be the fly on his wall at this moment.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Kind of dark, but I like.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
House Calls chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Wow! You've put a great spin, I think, on Jane's past and his present distrust of anything to do with faith and religion and the like. I have sometimes wondered what would happen were he to encounter someone who is genuine in their religious beliefs and not swayed by the scorn and charm of a man such as Jane. Hm . . .

Any which way, well done!
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I swear I've read this before...but still, an interesting take on Jane's past before Red John.
snchills chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Fabulous. I can just see the panicked look on Cho's face when he realizes Jane knows lol. Really cute...more please.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »