Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Aquila1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
These three were a lot of fun. I'm always impressed someone who can convey so much in such a short piece. My brain doesn't seem to work that way (a statement my beta would heartily agree with).

I especially enjoyed the 'house on fire' comment. I'd used that line a few days ago and no one knew what I was talking about ;)

I can definitely see Lisbon taunting Jane with his getting older. This made for a lovely vignette.

I especially liked your characterization of VanPelt. I think you nailed her in this last piece.

I'm enjoying these little pieces very much.
House Calls chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
There have been a few stories dealing with Jane's seeming lack of physical fitness, but I think this one presented it with Jane still being Jane. He wasn't whiny, it wasn't all played for laughs . . . he has a point to prove and he just has to be right. And that's that.

Nicely (as always!) done! :)
House Calls chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Bwah! Go, Lisbon! And way to go for the senior agent, picking up on a flinch from Jane. Nicely done. :)
House Calls chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Oh my - that was funny how no one wanted to get on the elevator with the pair of them. And yet they each blamed the other. ;-)
mwalter1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I love this one! Hope you add to it. It would be fun to have Lisbon run with Jane.
Habeous Corpus chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
okay, i just laughed for three chapters straight! Bravo! (But could you make them longer... Please? *Puppy dog eyes* :D)
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
OMG! My dad freaked out too! LOL! Upadte soon!
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
LOL! Nice last line! Off to chapter four!
Aquila1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Very insightful piece. I think it's a very likely origin for Jane. You've fleshed out an intriguing backstory. Nicely done.
Frogster chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
That was good! Nice to get an insight into Jane's mind, even if it was as...unsettling as this one. I would not like to be the fly on his wall at this moment.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Kind of dark, but I like.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
House Calls chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Wow! You've put a great spin, I think, on Jane's past and his present distrust of anything to do with faith and religion and the like. I have sometimes wondered what would happen were he to encounter someone who is genuine in their religious beliefs and not swayed by the scorn and charm of a man such as Jane. Hm . . .

Any which way, well done!
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I swear I've read this before...but still, an interesting take on Jane's past before Red John.
snchills chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Fabulous. I can just see the panicked look on Cho's face when he realizes Jane knows lol. Really cute...more please.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is a lovely little short. I especially liked the line: "Way to go. Engage with the lunatic." Definitely one of the best lines I've read in regards to Jane. It really felt like something Cho would say to himself. I've been enjoying your work and look forward to reading more.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »