Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Deceptivecadence chapter 40 . 12/18/2009
I was going to wait until i had read them all before getting my brain past the 'ohmygodyum' stage that comes with good writing, but i couldn't resist.

The Mutant Enemy nod. It lights up my life. Rather like the halloween episode of Castle where we got to see Mal again. That gooey feeling that just maybe those magical places filled with cool people exist in real life, and maybe tomorrow i'll see Meredith Grey arguing antibiotics with Simon Tam at my clinical tutorial at the hospital, right after my Yoga class with Grace.

You are Joy. Pure joy.
Mark C chapter 41 . 11/29/2009
This was a fantastic read. I thoroughly enjoyed the Jane and Jane/Lisbon chapters. Also, when the whole team was involved especially this chapter here was wonderful. It's nice to see them all hanging out together and not involved in a case.

It was good to see some background on Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt. Those were very well done.
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i'm one of those people who whould ask for the blue book but i loved this chapter
Wingfield.Legend chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Thought that was absolutely brilliant! I'm not quite sure what it was about it but thought that it was really, really effective and really well written.

Cheers bud,

yaba chapter 41 . 10/28/2009
o i love this series. so damn wonderful. i like that you'll probly be greeted with four irrational and poorly written reviews from me when you open your email, but what the hell. this is great writing and distracts me from work, excellent :)

yaba chapter 37 . 10/28/2009
hehe, i was Katherine as a senior in high school and those are some fond, fond memories. i cant believe i missed how similar jisbon are to katherine and patrucio. very nice reference and i absolutely love the references to my hometown Frisco all the way. I love your original characters and the silly situations you put our favorite blond in. you kick so much ass :)

yaba chapter 32 . 10/28/2009
LOVE THE NICKNAMES LOL I think its incredible that you can paint a picture so vivid so briefly and make me connect to all the characters in his past. once again, super creative idea on jane's past and of course Lisbon at the end. You my dear are a true shipper and I love you for it :)

p.s. hot, surfer Jane my cup of tea ;)
yaba chapter 27 . 10/28/2009
i just HAD to review this one. i mean they're all amazing and i should really review every single one, but this one just touched my heart. i mean first of all u make them completely seem in love with each other and they don't even kiss or do anythin remotely sexual that's how descriptive and powerful your prose is and secondly jane's history and ur consistency with both their past not only fascinates me but makes me admire you as a writer. i loved the description of Lisbon's past and Jane meeting his wife. so creative, you rock!

Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 41 . 9/17/2009
I WUV IT! esp the allusion to the 'verse characters zo and tee would totally b friends in the 'verse lol
FirstDraft chapter 41 . 9/4/2009
Well. Gosh. Sacré bleu. Bit hard to figure out where to start about this.

Wonderful, insightful little vignettes - funny, heartbreaking and everything in between. I do love the notion of Lisbon has someone who has her eyes wide open. No fool she.

A few things that are particular highlights for me:

8. Flight Risk - just loved the image you created and enjoyed the voice you used to tell this

9. Red rapide - "And the small part of Jane's mind not concerned with vengeance dribbles excitedly." Laughed out at this - just perfect, and works on so many levels.

14. The Guarding Dark - "Big teddy bear. With a latent streak of grizzly." Another perfect couple of sentences.

16 - A Work In Progress - what can you say about that one? Disturbing. Which means effective. Had to read second half through my fingers.

21/22. Blood & Whisky - one of the darker ones but very nicely judged, and I liked the insight into Jane's guilt over his feelings. Heck *I* feel confused. Poor lamb.

32. Beachcoming - wonderful, plausibe insight into his early days

38. Red Dog - "Arrogant, brash, conceited, deceitful, egotistical...he can run through most of the alphabet and back on his flaws." Another gem!

Also appreciated the idea that he worries Lisbon might not actually like him if she got to know him better - very refreshing.

So, all in all - bravo!
thiefofjoy chapter 37 . 8/28/2009
This whole series is exquisite. My favorite lines, "She shouldn't ever worry about him looking at another woman. He shouldn't even be looking at her."

They are so close yet so far.
lil smiles chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
Haha! Rigsby, el Presidente of the chess club... ROFL, funny mental image of him in glasses, plaid shirt with custom made pocket protector. Yeah, I know, stereotypical. *eye roll*

Favourite line:

“I was very popular in High School.” Tweaks his earlobe. “But I don't think any of my earrings would suit you.”

That along with the nose ring ;)

Great little fic. Fitting tribute to the late great John Hughes. Breakfast Club forever!
superwoman1015 chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
I love this movie. I think you got them pegged for what they are, I can see all of it.
khalek-aeryn chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
they all have such naughty minds :P
Arcadya chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Gah! This was perfection.

Truly, I love that movie, I own it. I am not ashamed to admit that ;)

I absolutely freaking loved the earring conversation... giggle. Oh one day those mysterious leather pants will make an appearance and I will get to see Jane's brain actually liquify and pool onto the floor...
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »