Reviews for Scarlet Threads
FirstDraft chapter 41 . 9/4/2009
Well. Gosh. Sacré bleu. Bit hard to figure out where to start about this.

Wonderful, insightful little vignettes - funny, heartbreaking and everything in between. I do love the notion of Lisbon has someone who has her eyes wide open. No fool she.

A few things that are particular highlights for me:

8. Flight Risk - just loved the image you created and enjoyed the voice you used to tell this

9. Red rapide - "And the small part of Jane's mind not concerned with vengeance dribbles excitedly." Laughed out at this - just perfect, and works on so many levels.

14. The Guarding Dark - "Big teddy bear. With a latent streak of grizzly." Another perfect couple of sentences.

16 - A Work In Progress - what can you say about that one? Disturbing. Which means effective. Had to read second half through my fingers.

21/22. Blood & Whisky - one of the darker ones but very nicely judged, and I liked the insight into Jane's guilt over his feelings. Heck *I* feel confused. Poor lamb.

32. Beachcoming - wonderful, plausibe insight into his early days

38. Red Dog - "Arrogant, brash, conceited, deceitful, egotistical...he can run through most of the alphabet and back on his flaws." Another gem!

Also appreciated the idea that he worries Lisbon might not actually like him if she got to know him better - very refreshing.

So, all in all - bravo!
thiefofjoy chapter 37 . 8/28/2009
This whole series is exquisite. My favorite lines, "She shouldn't ever worry about him looking at another woman. He shouldn't even be looking at her."

They are so close yet so far.
lil smiles chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
Haha! Rigsby, el Presidente of the chess club... ROFL, funny mental image of him in glasses, plaid shirt with custom made pocket protector. Yeah, I know, stereotypical. *eye roll*

Favourite line:

“I was very popular in High School.” Tweaks his earlobe. “But I don't think any of my earrings would suit you.”

That along with the nose ring ;)

Great little fic. Fitting tribute to the late great John Hughes. Breakfast Club forever!
superwoman1015 chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
I love this movie. I think you got them pegged for what they are, I can see all of it.
khalek-aeryn chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
they all have such naughty minds :P
Arcadya chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Gah! This was perfection.

Truly, I love that movie, I own it. I am not ashamed to admit that ;)

I absolutely freaking loved the earring conversation... giggle. Oh one day those mysterious leather pants will make an appearance and I will get to see Jane's brain actually liquify and pool onto the floor...
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Know whats weird? I just finished a drabble thing simaler to this. Weird. LOL! Update soon!
mwalter1 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
I like how Lisbon is reaching out and touching Jane more - very subtle.
Ebony10 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
LOVE it! :D
PhoenixWytch chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Nice addition to your collection.

Thanks for writing.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
*Giggles* very nice to find something light and fluffy in my in-box this morning. :)

Favourite bits:

"Afterwards, he blames the pay-per-view. Insomnia, a small town motel, and a moment of startled nostalgia. He's tired enough to be drinking coffee for breakfast, and maybe this also contributes to his random thoughts..." (Oh, man, he must be tired...)

Lisbon burying her nose in her coffeecup.

(Thank God for coffee!)

"Actually, he thinks, Lisbon would probably put a ring through his nose if she thought she could get away with it.

Mind you, if he could persuade her to wear those leather jeans she mentioned, he'd probably let her."

*Snickers*
Divinia Serit chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Hahahaha! That was hilarious! I love that movie! Don't feel old! (I know how you feel though :) ) Good chapter! I liked the unexpected!
Cora Clavia chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Dude, I just kind of drooled my way through this chapter. Well done.
House Calls chapter 40 . 8/22/2009
Loved the line about Gallifrey! LOL! And the end scene, with the dinosaurs and the paperwork was just priceless, and something I could actually see Jane doing. Very nicely done. :)
superwoman1015 chapter 40 . 8/22/2009
One of my favorite parts of the episode Ms Red (the one with the woman con artist) was the beginning with Jane and Lisbon on the boat doing pretty much what they did here, discover the same thing at the same time (or really close to the same time) very good chapter. OH, and I loved the dinosaurs.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »