Reviews for Scarlet Threads
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Know whats weird? I just finished a drabble thing simaler to this. Weird. LOL! Update soon!
mwalter1 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
I like how Lisbon is reaching out and touching Jane more - very subtle.
Ebony10 chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
LOVE it! :D
PhoenixWytch chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Nice addition to your collection.

Thanks for writing.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
*Giggles* very nice to find something light and fluffy in my in-box this morning. :)

Favourite bits:

"Afterwards, he blames the pay-per-view. Insomnia, a small town motel, and a moment of startled nostalgia. He's tired enough to be drinking coffee for breakfast, and maybe this also contributes to his random thoughts..." (Oh, man, he must be tired...)

Lisbon burying her nose in her coffeecup.

(Thank God for coffee!)

"Actually, he thinks, Lisbon would probably put a ring through his nose if she thought she could get away with it.

Mind you, if he could persuade her to wear those leather jeans she mentioned, he'd probably let her."

*Snickers*
Divinia Serit chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
Hahahaha! That was hilarious! I love that movie! Don't feel old! (I know how you feel though :) ) Good chapter! I liked the unexpected!
Cora Clavia chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Dude, I just kind of drooled my way through this chapter. Well done.
House Calls chapter 40 . 8/22/2009
Loved the line about Gallifrey! LOL! And the end scene, with the dinosaurs and the paperwork was just priceless, and something I could actually see Jane doing. Very nicely done. :)
superwoman1015 chapter 40 . 8/22/2009
One of my favorite parts of the episode Ms Red (the one with the woman con artist) was the beginning with Jane and Lisbon on the boat doing pretty much what they did here, discover the same thing at the same time (or really close to the same time) very good chapter. OH, and I loved the dinosaurs.
Frogster chapter 40 . 8/21/2009
That was funny! Light and funny and fluffy, and obnoxiously-cute-Jane filled. Just the way I like it. :D I could so see Jane with Lisbon's nephews at a dinosaur museum, and I think Lisbon's right: I don't know which one would be worse, Jane or the two boys.

And Lisbon's not short, she's fun-sized. Or at least that's what my shirt says. I hate being short too.

Lovely! Update soon!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 40 . 8/21/2009
Oh, this was fun.

I appear to be less geeky than Van Pelt, because "Kansas" said Wizard of Oz to me. Oh dear.

I really enjoyed the teamwork (and more!) between Jane and Lisbon. *Snort* Even Castle and Beckett can't quite keep up with this...

Third favourite bit: Dr. Sung ranting and waving her gun...

Second favourite bit: Jane calling Lisbon pocket sized (so glad you managed to fit that in!)

Favourite bit: Lisbon going "Gr, argh." Finally starting to (re) discover her playful inner self, methinks? (Or is she beginning to channel Wash? Firefly starting to leak into the Mentalist AnJLverse?)

And yes, Jane does deserved to be roped in as a chaperone. What a fun fluffy ficlet that would be...hint hint!

P.S. Jane from Gallifrey? WHOever are you referring to? *Rolls on floor, snorting with ridiculous laughter at own joke*
lil smiles chapter 40 . 8/21/2009
Haha! What a bizarro case indeed! Come to think of it, this could make an awesome script! Pitch it! :P Well, now that you've unleashed this puppy to the world, it might be kind of difficult to. But in any case, thank you for sharing. This was a nice fluffy and fun departure from the angst. Great banter as usual and that image of Lisbon climbing Jane... You made my week! I *LOVE* this series.
Aquila1 chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
This one actually sent me into a fit of giggles. It was mainly the image of Lisbon playing with the dinosaurs that did it. Nice nod to Josh Whedon at the end :) That was very fun.
PhoenixWytch chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
Super cute.

Thanks for writing.
Arcadya chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
Yay! You got multiple playing of dinosaurs in this one ;)

Lisbon climbing Jane was awesome, of course she was only thinking about the work to begin with!

And you got Superman and Doctor Who and Firefly in there, I'm impressed! Oh AND Black Market Tiger Penises... who could ask for more?
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »