Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Ebony10 chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
I loved this one, actually! Really fantastic!

"He's a lunatic." LOL!
Jadestar1981 chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
Sweet, fluffy part. Made me smile. Love the weird ideas - they're great!
FiveRoses chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
So much UST, so little angst, even some (potentially) inappropriate touching... I really enjoyed that :) The case was a little creepy, though.
mwalter1 chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
He might have wished that the first time she was in his arms might not have had a knife involved...

Awe - this was cute and fluffy. Loved it.
tromana chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
Yes, Jane probably is from Gallifrey. *grins*
Divinia Serit chapter 40 . 8/20/2009
Aw! I absolutely loved that one. Really-it was one of my favorites especially when Lisbon climbed up Jane. I loved the team's reactions and observations to the pair of them :D
PhoenixWytch chapter 39 . 8/20/2009
Oh... :sniffles: I just want to hug her.

Thanks for writing.
PhoenixWytch chapter 38 . 8/20/2009
I want to hug him and then smack him around.

Thanks for writing.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 39 . 8/19/2009
Words pretty much fail here to capture my reaction to this fic. Lisbon's point of view, and her emotional history, eloquent in a dozen short paragraphs. Notable that in the AnJLverse, her greatest fear of Jane isn't betrayal or loss, as you might think, but rejection.
House Calls chapter 39 . 8/18/2009
So I was a bit behind on your story, and just finished catching up and I must say it was absolutely fantastic! Brilliant, too, if you must know. :) I loved the bits of back story for Cho and Rigsby - very nicely done. And of course, you're doing a great job with the continued dance between Lisbon and Jane. Looking forward (as always - even when I'm a pokey reader) to more!
FiveRoses chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
Ah, poor Lisbon! Falling in love with anyone is scary, but falling in love with a mess like Jane is a whole different level of scary. I now feel slightly panicky on her behalf.
khalek-aeryn chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
I really like your indepth descriptions of emotions. Very accurate, interesting and well...awesome :P *high fives*
Frogster chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
Wow. That last bit just resonated with me-I guess it's because I'm like Lisbon and always have to be in control. And the whole being afraid of rejection thing. Well done. :D
lil smiles chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
*insert sad face*

Okay, seriously, you're definitely one of my favourite writers and I love, LOVE, your fics. This one was no exception.

That ending killed, plain and simple.
Arcadya chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
Argh!

That was utterly perfect and completely heartbreaking.

Man, the last line - wow - That she could hand her heart over, and have it returned to her even more broken than he is.

I'm, like, whimpering in pain for Lisbon and stupid broken Jane...
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »