Reviews for Scarlet Threads
canttouchthis202 chapter 34 . 8/16/2009
M... Rigsby in a fireman's uniform... yum. :)
Aquila1 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
I particularly like this chapter. I work in a resort and while my job is decidedly 'front of the house', I know a lot of behind the scenes people just like you've described.

Great characterization of Jane. You always have an uncanny knack with his personality and probable history.
Arcadya chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Loved the poker metaphors.

I loved the hotel undercurrents too.

This was a great little angsty piece.
Ebony10 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Wow. Just as powerful as always. Poor Patrick Jane. Great writing.
lil smiles chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Characters FTW.

Your background characters are just as entertaining as Jane and Lisbon. You've got this uncanny way of drawing me into the life stories of these people.

Another great ficlet. Wherever you get your inspiration, I hope it never dries up.
mwalter1 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Love the agnst in this - so sad.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Evil writer, thou distractest me from my work with thy excellent fics!

Kudos, again. How you fit so much into so relatively few words continues to amaze me.
221b Baker Street chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Okay, cherie, I gots an idea for a novel I wants you to write. I gots 2 on the go at the moment, and this one is meant for you.

IF you're up for the challenge. Taunt taunt. Bait. Bait.

Cheers,

B-Street
ThePraetorLady chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
“The ladies love good hair.” Oh, yes we do! xD

A nice addition. I'm not usually huge on angst, but this was all right. Update soon!

*Holly*
Habeous Corpus chapter 37 . 8/15/2009
okay, this was almost like a stand alone stoyry. ':/ But that's fine with me, Anj! lovely.
Aquila1 chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
A lovely chapter. Nice job portraying their parallel longing in a believable manner.
C. LeShay chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
Ah! Wonderful! I can hardly wait to read more! I'm a new fan of the show and I'm a new shipper now from just reading this fic! Although, I also like how you write the other characters.
lil smiles chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
I've probably said this before (I think I really am turning into a broken record player) but I love your style. It's kind of frantic and crazy but perfect in every way.

There was so just so much to grab a hold of in this piece...

The thoughts in parenthesis were hilarious and the banter was fabulous as usual.

Quote:

(warm skin and hard muscles...stopthatrightnow)

Loved the third person perspective into the Jane/Lisbon (un)relationship... And the tie in with the previous story and Carmen... The peek into Lisbon's wild side *grins*

Then the take down. Damn, you do *not* want to mess with Lisbon even in heels and a skirt. The Xena comment cracked me up. And this was wow.

Quote:

Jane is truly disgusted with himself. Lisbon looks like the heroine of some cheap exploitation flick, tiny in her bare feet, all smooth creamy skin, ripped clothes and tumbled hair, and he's appalled to find that it's a huge turn-on.

Clever use of Petruchio/Kate with regards to the Jane/Lisbon dynamic. Taming of the Shrew was probably one of my favourite plays in high school. Seeing it live on the stage was a treat, so you brought back happy memories.

And the end, well, you're the angst queen as far as I'm concerned.

Whew, that review kinda took on a life of its own. Sorry about that. Thanks for writing. You keep me inspired.
superwoman1015 chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This was very well done. I like that even though any of these could be by themselves you manage to connect them. I can actually feel their frustration, it's very well done.
maricejayo chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This was one of the best chapters of the entire fic. Good work, update
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »