Reviews for Scarlet Threads
Madaboutthementalist chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Evil writer, thou distractest me from my work with thy excellent fics!

Kudos, again. How you fit so much into so relatively few words continues to amaze me.
221b Baker Street chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Okay, cherie, I gots an idea for a novel I wants you to write. I gots 2 on the go at the moment, and this one is meant for you.

IF you're up for the challenge. Taunt taunt. Bait. Bait.

Cheers,

B-Street
ThePraetorLady chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
“The ladies love good hair.” Oh, yes we do! xD

A nice addition. I'm not usually huge on angst, but this was all right. Update soon!

*Holly*
Habeous Corpus chapter 37 . 8/15/2009
okay, this was almost like a stand alone stoyry. ':/ But that's fine with me, Anj! lovely.
Aquila1 chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
A lovely chapter. Nice job portraying their parallel longing in a believable manner.
C. LeShay chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
Ah! Wonderful! I can hardly wait to read more! I'm a new fan of the show and I'm a new shipper now from just reading this fic! Although, I also like how you write the other characters.
lil smiles chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
I've probably said this before (I think I really am turning into a broken record player) but I love your style. It's kind of frantic and crazy but perfect in every way.

There was so just so much to grab a hold of in this piece...

The thoughts in parenthesis were hilarious and the banter was fabulous as usual.

Quote:

(warm skin and hard muscles...stopthatrightnow)

Loved the third person perspective into the Jane/Lisbon (un)relationship... And the tie in with the previous story and Carmen... The peek into Lisbon's wild side *grins*

Then the take down. Damn, you do *not* want to mess with Lisbon even in heels and a skirt. The Xena comment cracked me up. And this was wow.

Quote:

Jane is truly disgusted with himself. Lisbon looks like the heroine of some cheap exploitation flick, tiny in her bare feet, all smooth creamy skin, ripped clothes and tumbled hair, and he's appalled to find that it's a huge turn-on.

Clever use of Petruchio/Kate with regards to the Jane/Lisbon dynamic. Taming of the Shrew was probably one of my favourite plays in high school. Seeing it live on the stage was a treat, so you brought back happy memories.

And the end, well, you're the angst queen as far as I'm concerned.

Whew, that review kinda took on a life of its own. Sorry about that. Thanks for writing. You keep me inspired.
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This was very well done. I like that even though any of these could be by themselves you manage to connect them. I can actually feel their frustration, it's very well done.
maricejayo chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This was one of the best chapters of the entire fic. Good work, update
Ebony10 chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
Wow. I think this was my very favorite chapter. Fantastic! Aw, just be together, you two!
Arcadya chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
This was mentally awesome! I absolutely loved it!

'Jane isn't good at dealing with second chances.' Understatement.

I loved that you chose The Taming of the Shrew. That's my all-time fav. Shakespeare. I was in heaven ;)

'Toe-tagged', it's another frog moment...stealing that one too. For everyday use.

The awkwardness at the end of the 'date' was priceless. Can't wait til next time :)
221b Baker Street chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
Damn you! You made a little girly noise escape my lips! SO not my image...!

(Beautiful, by the way...)
psyraven chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
Fabulous. In fact, words fail me. I think I'll just go and read it again... :)
JocelynMcC chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
Absolutely adored it! :) This made me so happy.

Favourite line: “Guess you did.” he says.

Aw! I love possessive Jane! I hope we'll get to see some in the new season.

Will there be a continuation to this one. A move night? Pretty please!

Pwlease!

xxJo
JelloFanatic123 chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
I really liked this one! I loved how you wrote about details from other stories and loved the play choice! And when Lisbon tackled the guy!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »