Reviews for Scarlet Threads
hardly loquacious chapter 37 . 8/17/2009
Had to review this chapter, because, well, She kicks off her heels before the tackle! That is awesome. And it made my day. And now I have to ask if you watch Warehouse 13.
Jadestar1981 chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
Oh dear...this is so sad, but yet so true. It is always a risk to fall in love, to let someone in your heart. It's much more so if you've been burned... I feel deeply with her.
Slick1 chapter 39 . 8/17/2009
Love that song. Love this story!
Jadestar1981 chapter 37 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful. The way you characterize their longing, their desires - touching, strong with emotions, it nearly breaks my heart. A true work of art.
Jadestar1981 chapter 38 . 8/17/2009
Great characterization of Jane. A man torn between his guilt, grief and desires. A part of any world, but never belonging anywhere. Again, great!
FiveRoses chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Wallowing again :) I think your observation that Jane plays games for the sake of winning more than anything else is very true. He has a very strong competitive streak.
JocelynMcC chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
“It's the hair.” Freddo runs his fingers over his own immaculate black waves. “The ladies love good hair.”

True, true. I don't like the trend in men to go bald. *g*

xxJo
hardly loquacious chapter 35 . 8/16/2009
Hee! Awesome crossover chapter! And now I want to see Gibbs and Jane in a room togeter, because that would be oh so awesome.
hardly loquacious chapter 33 . 8/16/2009
Okay, finally getting around to catching up on these, love, love, love the idea of Rigsby as a chess geek. And love the idea of Lisbon watching them play just because it looks like Jane's losing.

Very, very well done.
canttouchthis202 chapter 34 . 8/16/2009
M... Rigsby in a fireman's uniform... yum. :)
Aquila1 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
I particularly like this chapter. I work in a resort and while my job is decidedly 'front of the house', I know a lot of behind the scenes people just like you've described.

Great characterization of Jane. You always have an uncanny knack with his personality and probable history.
Arcadya chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Loved the poker metaphors.

I loved the hotel undercurrents too.

This was a great little angsty piece.
Ebony10 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Wow. Just as powerful as always. Poor Patrick Jane. Great writing.
lil smiles chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Characters FTW.

Your background characters are just as entertaining as Jane and Lisbon. You've got this uncanny way of drawing me into the life stories of these people.

Another great ficlet. Wherever you get your inspiration, I hope it never dries up.
mwalter1 chapter 38 . 8/16/2009
Love the agnst in this - so sad.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »