Reviews for Oblivion
NikitaSamuelle chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story! I can see Daniel Graystone living out his life doing what he could to make up for the unspeakable horror he unwittingly started. I didn't care for the ending (I like happy ones), but it makes sense.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
good tale, like so many of todays works it ends on a negative note, but otherwise a good story.
STEVEN ROBESON chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well Done!

Glad to see the Caprica series off-and-running on it's own fanfic category.

Looking for more!

Steve Robeson

Winchester, TN
DephsXylex chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was great. When I clicked on it I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but I enjoyed it. I hope to see more from you in the future for Caprica/BSG.
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
well this was depressing, but i really liked it. interesting idea having him be kara's grandfather, as it is unusual that both he and the 'lost' cylon 7 model were both called 'daniel' i really like that you drew that parallel
ES3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nicely done! Glad to see someone writing a Caprica fic :-)
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Interesting story. I think that it's great the Daniel got to actually see what his invention lead to.

However, there is one thing don't get, shouldn't this story be listed in BSG 2003/Caprica section of the site? After all you're using info from both series.
Cylon117 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great BSG/Caprica perhaps you should change it so that hes dead and its his spirit witnessing these graystone were still alive during when BSG took place hed be 100 assuming hes in his 40s during takes place 58 years before it is possible he lives that long.

Im also a bit suprised there was no mention of the search for Earth.
CaspR383 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Awesome, not quite what I was expecting but still awesome. It's about time that someone did a Caprica story. I've been waiting for one since the Pilot came out on DVD a couple of months ago. Again, good job and great idea.

CaspR383.