Reviews for Seriously
Trickster chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was great. It was a pleasure reading this fic.
sayume214 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I have been looking for a good SanadaXOC, and the only decent one I find is a oneshot!

I liked it, but the ending was not as good as the beginning. I wouldn't say it was rushed, but that the last scene was...misplaced. It felt as though there was a timeskip before that, like the kind of scene that would happen after several chapters in between, for Sanada's interest in her seems hard to take in; it would have been nice to include how come he came to like her, for none of his behavior toward her in the beginning hinted at it at all. It would also have been nice to know what Tokiwa felt for him at the end; it was too vague.

Tokiwa is interesting, though somewhat foolish for not preparing a back-up, as Sanada did point out. She was fun to read. I would have LOVED this if it had been multichapter.
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
heheh xD this was pretty funny :P
SighingWinter chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I loved this! It would've been interesting to see her acting in action, but it's very clear that she believes in herself and her dream to become an actress by her own terms.

I definatly found Kin-san admirable and likable, though it would've been interesting to see how things worked out between Sanada and her, or even between her and the team.

Great work!
XpixieXsticksX chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww I wish this wasn't a one-shot. It would be awesome if it could become a complete story. I haven't found that many Sanda stories on here, let alone ones that I like. Though most are yaoi which can get boring sometimes.
DarkContessa chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this story, for a one shot the OC is very well developed and all the other PoT characters were done well too. I think this story has potential as a series if you wanted to. Just my opion. Anyways thanks for some great laughs!
GakiSama chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is probably the greatest Sanadaxoc centered fic I have ever read. 've managed to describe Sanada's stoic, rock-like, nature and still make him human. I feel good whenever I get the chance to read such good fanfiction, and I can assure you you that that occurs rarely. I love Sanada 3. You probably heard that same thing from all of his other fangirls so...yeah:)).

Anyhow congrats for this I said it's one of the greatest I have ever read yet.
Okami-Raen chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Where do I begin on the awesomeness of this shot? :D

Now, originally I had read it on quizilla, but seeing as you had a account, I decided to review here. And most definitely so I could add you to my alerts-I absolutely love OCxCanon fics and oneshots (a reason for cruising the steadily failing quizilla, as it has more OC stuff). That aside, I was very drawn into the oneshot! I like how Sanada and Tokiwa had animosity towards each other, and Tokiwa's overall personality. I don't really know enough about Sanada to say if he was in character (I've only recently gotten into PoT), but he seemed steadily the same through the whole oneshot, so kudos to you. And I do agree that the ending was a little rushed, but it was still a very excellent shot.

-okami raen
jokerstrikesback chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
you've got the english-japanese-katkana thing right, that i know, because im japanese :D

except thtat kanji is not an alphabet, but the japanese version of chinese character (the ones with lots of strokes compared to hiragana and katakana)

katakana is not only used to pronounce english words, but most (european) words. example, in french you call bread 'pain' and in japanese we call bread 'pan'

enough of the explanation. XD

to the story- the character was quite sharp and strong character, but i think that is in a way a good match for sanada. (any screaming fan girls are off his list)

i also like how the other regulars were in character too, like yanagi's stalker like explanation on the OC's background.

*clicks add story to favorites*
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh, what a well-written fic. sad though that its only a one-shot, the whole plot could be stretched and tackled more. but i like the ending. seriously. ;)
love at third sight chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
What a shame it's a one-shot because I would have liked for this to be a multi-chapter story.

I lalalove your writing. XD Tokiwa probably has qualities in her that Sanada would recognize as worthy and elect her to be Empress or something. lol

Keep up the good work! XP

~Tally
For Eden chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I enjoyed the fic! Just the subtlety that is Sanada and his team's semi-meddling is cute. could done without the entire "your boyfriend" thing but other than that I enjoyed it! Especially the end where Sanada jokes about joking. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I think I get the explanation at the bottom.

I like it. He's being a smart ass or a comedian but doesn't admit it. It's cute.
LadyLadington chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Sorry I don't really get your explanation on the Japanese/English translation thing, but it's probably just me XD. And other than that the story is awsome! You changed my view of Sanada from a total rock to that he may actually be capable of a little emotion. I wasn't very fond of him before but obviously you had me starting to get interested in him now. Plus I love your OC, such a distinct personality, I almost want to be like her, to have such self-confidence and a goal to work towards.

Anyway, your PoT OCs stories are great! Gotta love your style.I really like the ones on Rikkaidai, actually those are the only ones i've read so far, only the Marui one and this one. Could you write one about Kirihara maybe? Thanks for this awsome oneshot!
Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
ah, i already knew bout katakana and hiragana :)

but that girl, Tokiwa...she reminds me of me oAo