Reviews for See the Music
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I thought that this was very good. The emotions are great.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3 :) :D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Wow, I love this! You really should continue this story
me chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
enjoyed. raoul seems such a bitch. i am not sure whether you're familiar with the plotline of Love Never Dies, but... yeah. one may say appropriate. :)
debkay chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I like this - I would like to see another chapter!
Wandering-Recluse chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Yay! You're back! I really enjoyed this story and do hope you'll continue it when you have time.

And what's so different about French keyboards?

Anyway-like I said, this was an enjoyable thing to read, if you like angst that is. I'm glad you like Raoul-I do too, just not when he's a drunken sop.

Erik and Christine are really cute together and if you decide to continue I really can't wait to see their relationship progress.

Thanks for posting!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
hmm...can't think of anything to say...but just so you know, that's meant in a very, VERY good way. that was a very nice end! i have one question...what's an "extended story?" 'cause if it involves your writing more of this story, please do it! (that sounded wrong...but i couldn't think of a way to word it that didn't sound wrong...sorry...) so anyways, great (not quite finished?) story!
Chapucera chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
That was lovely! And I want Eriks jacket, too!

Really, that had depth, angst, comedy, and my personal favorite - a happy E/C ending.

Truly a gift. Thank you so much for this wonderful chapter!
CoyKit chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I think this is an amazing start to what could be a great story... Consider making it into more than a two shot?
lina chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i think its was write more on say you love me
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
well, i, for one, love it! i am a sucker for fluff, suffering, and generally lotsa stuff. :) "'I believe that the lady has made her distaste for your company fairly evident. If you would step away…?'" that line is awesome. anyways, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ivory Wolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
AWE-some!
Wandering-Recluse chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow. This was very good. Better than anything I could ever write. Why do you think that it is bad? That (insert word for illegitimate child.)! How could Raoul do that? He really is an idiot! I'm glad that Erik has come to her rescue...anyway, update (preferably all of your stories) soon!
newphan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey, captivating chapter..I just have to know..who, what, when, where..Raoul is her Ex?what, when they broke up, how long has it been since she has seen Erik...She has a sister? who? Very interesting..I'm glad this isn't a one shot..

Thanks