Reviews for A Small Healing In Small Hands
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 6/5
I absolutely loved this! Se bittersweet and you write Sarek so well! I imagine that after the death of his wife, his emotions would be closer to the surface-or rather, that he wouldn't strive to bury them so much while still maintaining control.
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/10
A lovely snippet . I agree those Vulcans are a challenge to write and you performed admirably. Ilori is a lovely addition to the family.
atymer chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I thought this was marvelous. I love to think there would be multiple children and the Cpt. I saw in the lastest movie would find solace in being Uncle to these little ones.
utleighton7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Great story!
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
awesome ty
darkvulkan chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
So majestic, this love of theirs, outshines everything. It would be logical for them to have such a wonderful child that could almost bend even Sarek. You made me happy with this story.
A. Calloway chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Lovely. I think you wrote them beautifully!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So cute... Even if I'm K/S and Uhura/ Scotty...
meka32 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This would a great series. I hope you do continue. best wishes
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ilori is exactly how I would picture a child of Spock and Nyota. And Sarek's reaction to him is priceless and very 'real' as your share his thoughts and observations.

Thank you for sharing.
Aredhel Olivaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
First of all! Great Fic. :D

And second...Ilori..._ I love him already.

Cuuute Overload! :3~~
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ohhh! That was so precious! And I think you did a good job with everyone.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That is so cute!
Northam chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I LOVE your story! This is EXACTLY the way I imagined Serak would feel about his grandchild. I know it isn't very 'Vulcan' of him- but it is very hard for me to believe that they don't expereince remorse. For me, you captured his perfectly. And thank you for allowing Spock to share with his father the announcement of a second grandchild and to extend an 'open door' invite to his pops! BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
My gosh I'm in love with Ilori! He seems like the cutest yet most logical and inquisitive kid I've ever heard of! I can imagine how hard it'd be to write as if you were a Vulcan but you pulled it off seamlessly, congrats! Again, loved the story and definitely adding it to my favorites!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »