Reviews for A Small Healing In Small Hands
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So cute... Even if I'm K/S and Uhura/ Scotty...
meka32 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This would a great series. I hope you do continue. best wishes
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ilori is exactly how I would picture a child of Spock and Nyota. And Sarek's reaction to him is priceless and very 'real' as your share his thoughts and observations.

Thank you for sharing.
Aredhel Harkonnen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
First of all! Great Fic. :D

And second...Ilori..._ I love him already.

Cuuute Overload! :3
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ohhh! That was so precious! And I think you did a good job with everyone.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That is so cute!
Northam chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I LOVE your story! This is EXACTLY the way I imagined Serak would feel about his grandchild. I know it isn't very 'Vulcan' of him- but it is very hard for me to believe that they don't expereince remorse. For me, you captured his perfectly. And thank you for allowing Spock to share with his father the announcement of a second grandchild and to extend an 'open door' invite to his pops! BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
My gosh I'm in love with Ilori! He seems like the cutest yet most logical and inquisitive kid I've ever heard of! I can imagine how hard it'd be to write as if you were a Vulcan but you pulled it off seamlessly, congrats! Again, loved the story and definitely adding it to my favorites!
katydidtoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
It was beautiful
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Gosh! This was a great little set-up that I hadn't thought of before. He is such a brilliant, precocious child and it was great to see Sarek observing the entire family's interactions and reflecting!
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I liked! It was sweet and little bit sad. Good job.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love Ilori and I love the thoughful narration by Sarek. It is a pleasure to read How Sarek bond's with Ilori and how through doing so heals part of his heart.

"She would have loved him, very very deeply. Your mother. It is illogical to ponder, but I can imagine how dear he would have been to her."

Spock is quiet for a moment, expression impassive but eyes betraying his feelings. He is moved.

Perfect moment between father and son. I love to see more of this multi-genrational dynamic.

Excellent job.
ForbiddenFig chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
:) It really was a cute snapshot. I can imagine Sarek's inner turmoil- he was always portrayed as having loved Amanda quite a bit, and I think that losing her the way the movie depicted would make quite an impact on the way he "logically" interprets the world. Plus, ANYthing can be argued logically (yes, it really can given a smart enough mind and enough prep time) :D
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this was such a nice story because it felt so nice and warm a fuzzy _ and there son is just way to cute for his own good!
Austen2388 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This were all lovely stories