Reviews for Little Brat
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/26
Love it! :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awww cute and hilarious, I loved it and awesome job
metaliris chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
lol I love this little stories! the papas and mamas are a little strange for me but after two of your fics, you get used to them ;)
Cant wait until Im done my three hour class to finish reading the rest of your fics! :D
SesshySama19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ths story waw so awesome! Please write more!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
this is really good keep up the great work
inufan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Kids to day
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww... is so cute (except for the spanking) great job
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
awww that was cute and I loved it!
placeholder 4444 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
funny.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You are definantly one of my favorite writers on fanfiction Jamie. I wish you'd write more though.
debbie111908 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
great story
FoxieFirefly chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ohhh I love it I love it I lovvvvvve it! Oh the parts with Sesshy and Rin were simply adorable. And when Inuyasha hugged Shippo after spanking him...UGH I just abbout melted. I simply love this one shots!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww... i never knew that shippo cared so much about him like that, its so sweet.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was pretty cute but the whole spanking thing was taken out of proportion. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe in spanking, but at the right time for the right reason.

I doubt Sesshomaru would have spanked Rin for trying to be brave. That's not his style.

And I know InuYasha wouldn't have spanked Shippou. He would've knocked him on the head, chased him around the clearing or something but not spanked him. Even if he had, a spanking doesn't last as long as you described. Four to five times at the maximum is what a good spanking entails.

As for Rin and Shippou calling their respective rescuers "Father/Dad", I can see Rin calling Sesshomaru that but not Shippou to InuYasha. That's just taking it a step farther, even if they did have a "father/son" type of relationship. And the word you're wanting for what Rin is calling Sesshomaru is "Chichi-ue". Basically, Father Above or Honored Father.

Overall, cute story but OOCness abounds towards the end and I've already said my piece about the spanking.
parisadaja chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
omg!i love your inuyasha and shippo stories so much!