Reviews for Divided
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
i want more why chancell it a great seriers i read this five time why stop more come on plz i beg u. i would buy this for 50£ if it was a comic plz conintion.

sorry about spelling
Guest chapter 39 . 7/6/2012
please in name of eveything make a sequle.
becasue this was too epic.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
i loving this series i been reading scinece midnight
Starsabre chapter 39 . 7/5/2010
DONE! Yayyyyy! I'm... so happy that they didn't die. And now I get to read the next one!

...Will Stealthblade get himself a spark mate? Or at least a crush?... :O
Starsabre chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
OH CRAP STEALTH, THE JIG IS UP! VIVIDHAZE HEARD YOU SAY HELL! THAT'S A HUMAN CUSS, YOU DOPE! Haha, dope. Haven't used that one in a while. :) But seriously, poor Pulse. :( And Optimus. :(( And everyone who loved Stealthblade and isn't in on the ruse. :((( And especially, Stealthblade. He has to do the "killing." :(((( I woould die.
Starsabre chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
I think I love Outspace. 3 Hee. It's like, three in the morning now. :P I have to stop reading because I have church in the morning, but I really wish I could finish this darn story. LUV.
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 39 . 6/26/2010
This is a great story i can't wait for the sequal! will the transformers ever find out that he was once female?
Skull-16 chapter 39 . 6/3/2010
I loved this series. I thought your idea of turning Bio-electricity into a spark was just genius. You rock! Stormstrike rocks! Stealthblade rocks!
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 39 . 5/26/2010
u better have another one! this story is a fraggin GOD!

i cant believe it's over :O

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i'm depressed now, this story rocks :) well done :D
Luel09 chapter 39 . 5/4/2010
Great Fic. :) I really enjoyed it, and now I'm waiting for another sequel. I like the ending.(Espiecially a dialoge at the end of the chapter.)Stormstrike is still innocent, softhearted 11 year-old boy, despite his new 'form'.
By the way, I wonder what the other's reaction will be- if they finally discover Stealthblade is-was-a girl?
SS-lover06 chapter 39 . 4/27/2010
Can't wait for the next installment of Stealthblade. I have been following your story for a while and I really enjoy reading it. I hope Stealth finds a way to console herself on the new gender. Is she really going to stay as a guy forever?
Autobot traitor chapter 39 . 4/26/2010
Great end but I wanted Stealth to be outed as a girl. To bad. Can't want for the next one
Aethelgythe chapter 37 . 3/26/2010
OMG! :o PLEASE update again SOON! T.T Or Imma go insane. -begs on hands and knees-
whitedino chapter 36 . 3/26/2010
YAY! STILL ALIVE! . THanks.
whitedino chapter 35 . 3/26/2010