Reviews for Lady Luck
pinkstarbutterfly chapter 3 . 4/15
Hi again! :D

My comment on cabbage patch was my first ever comment on this site! :) I love this story too, and would love to see how it goes.. I wonder how long Sakura could hold out on Kitty Itachi.. XDDD

Thank you once again for your stories!

Belle
xXYomiXx chapter 3 . 4/7
This is a good story even if its different from cabbage patch but is it being discontinued or something?
Dlsruptlon chapter 1 . 3/23
This story is far from complete in my point if view. It's really suspenseful and good so far. KEEP WRITING!
Jamelia098 chapter 3 . 3/9
Love it! Itachi makes me laugh, please update soon :)
NarutoFallenAngel123 chapter 3 . 2/20
I seriously love your writing. It is so in depth and... Well, effective :3 specially in this story. I love Itachi's "incorrigible" nature and Sakura's struggle. If you can slip in Sasuke and even Shisui in this story as shape shifting cats I will serve and pray to you as a God forever! :D thanks and stay awesome.
Temkin Beck chapter 3 . 2/7
Shit. Update. Now. Please.
livinquietly chapter 3 . 2/6
more please! its great
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 1/11
I love you for this story. Everything is so freakin' good and dreamily amazing! I love how Itachi is...I mean honestly, who wouldn't? The paste of the story seems so right, it's heart pounding. Thank you very much for creating and posting this story. Hope for an update.
mosi-san chapter 3 . 1/2
OMFG NOW I'M JUST EXPECTING MY CAT TO TURN INTO A HOT WHITE HAIRED ANIME GUY AND HE'S ON MY LAP RIGHT NOOWWW

Amazing chapter as always, hope you update this soon.
mosi-san chapter 2 . 1/2
MY TOES ARE CURLING WHILE READING THIS
mosi-san chapter 1 . 1/2
My God I'm squealing inwardly so fucking hard right now omfg
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Where's the next chapter?!
Purpleriver13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
please please please update this story! It's almost been half a year and this story is soo amazing.
I have spent so much time reading all ur Naruto stories! U are truly one of my biggest FF role models :) :)
blackdominatrix chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Please update! Hugs and kisses... please
young kagome chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I LOVE this! I hope it won't take another four years for you to update again! Great job and keep up the amazing work!