Reviews for Lady Luck
VineAuror chapter 3 . 1/22
Hey, I was wondering if you could be flattered into continuing this story as I am quite enjoying it.

Flatter, flatter.

... I kinda want a KittiTachi now... Just maybe not one how is that sexual...
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Meow mew mew mew mew mew :3
Rawrrrrr
caitlin.gressel chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Hope for a update cus this is a really good story _
cherrybunny1996 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
please update!
cherrybunny1996 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MORE
Sammiekinz09 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
This is so good! Please continue with this story it so intriguing I can't wait to see more.
xoanneox chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Ogosh I did not read this.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
This is perfection like literally crack like I'm addicted please update This is a blast to read and i am obsessed with overly affectionate but still dominate alpha male sexy itachi.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Cat advice: I have two. One is a tsundere (and totally acts like she rules the world) and the other is a huge lover (he just wants huggles). Just some inspiration!
MissMarzia chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Amazing, please update soon 3
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Please please continue
An1meL0ver chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
As always you write beautifully! I look forward to the next chapter of this amazingly cute story. I like Kitty Itachi... He's hot ;-) Poor Sakura doesn't stand a chance! I can't wait to check the interaction with Naruto and Sasuke. Is Naruto a fox here? Does Sakura know Sasuke? What about Kakashi?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
ASDFGHJKL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Kitakana chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
KittiTachi! This has to be one of the best guy in cat form seducing Sakura fics I've read. And Itachi makes a very convincing cat. Thanks for the good read!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Please update this awesome story! Although Itachi's character is kinda OOC here, but I LOVE IT! And sakura too! She's pretty cool and I admire how she is trying to resist itachi. Overall, its definitely a great story, as :D