Reviews for Lady Luck
This is perfection like literally crack like I'm addicted please update This is a blast to read and i am obsessed with overly affectionate but still dominate alpha male sexy itachi.
Cat advice: I have two. One is a tsundere (and totally acts like she rules the world) and the other is a huge lover (he just wants huggles). Just some inspiration!
Lilcookie84 chapter 3 . 6/25
Amazing, please update soon 3
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 6/17
Please please continue
An1meL0ver chapter 3 . 6/16
As always you write beautifully! I look forward to the next chapter of this amazingly cute story. I like Kitty Itachi... He's hot ;-) Poor Sakura doesn't stand a chance! I can't wait to check the interaction with Naruto and Sasuke. Is Naruto a fox here? Does Sakura know Sasuke? What about Kakashi?
ASDFGHJKL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Kitakana chapter 3 . 5/17
KittiTachi! This has to be one of the best guy in cat form seducing Sakura fics I've read. And Itachi makes a very convincing cat. Thanks for the good read!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 3 . 5/12
Please update this awesome story! Although Itachi's character is kinda OOC here, but I LOVE IT! And sakura too! She's pretty cool and I admire how she is trying to resist itachi. Overall, its definitely a great story, as :D
Sook03 chapter 3 . 4/10
Oh my. Ino, cat lady extrordinaire!
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/10
Oh my. Sakura got herself a man; would they be genetically compatible?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh dear. How... Exciting.
Samira Vongola chapter 3 . 3/31
Continue
RandomR15 chapter 3 . 3/21
Hm so what will they do now? Will Itachi 'help' with chores while being one shade shy of distracting her? Will there be other attempts on Itachi's life while he's staying with her? How does Sakura plan on going out to buy clothes for Itachi without any of her friends being suspicious of her behavior or of Itachi? Well update when ya can, RR out. :3
AHAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 2/7
Hornytachi is hilarious. Hey, it's only been two years! WE HAVE HOPE THAT YOU WILL RETURN!
Animefan chapter 1 . 2/4
So cool...and good...make this into a novel no matter what you or others may think. Good job, keep up the good work! I wanna know what happens next! :D