Reviews for Neverwolf
ElizaCalcifer chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I would be fine with it.
Happyfish chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This is cuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee!
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
JACOBXHARRY 4EVER!
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Longer chapters and get to the sexy times
Wolfworrier911 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Please update soon :D
misteriosayuri chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I think you should do jecibxharryxedward
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
MORE!
mattcun chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
plz write more
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
MO!..plz?
A Smouldering Soul chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter
dracoxharryforever chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I AM DEMANDING THAT YOU UPDATE RIGHT NOW! Now that i have your have a really good plot, but it needs to be ALOT .Did you get that?ALOT! I love this and i got so excited when i read the summary but then was disaponted by the length and neglet of updates. think of it this way you are negleting poor poor Harry and Jacob and Edward. Its so sad. Poor boys. Oh by the way i really hope you are the kind of author that reads their reviews and takes them to heart.

Chao(just because i like that word)
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I do wish you'd might change your mind about the pairing. That threesome is so.. cheating. Both of the boys are gorgeous in their way, but you gotta pick your team.

Besides keeping them separate just gives you an endless amount of tension and rivalry to keep the story really alive.

I wish the chapters were longer and the story more fleshed out.
thegoldfishassassin chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
...?
elliotsoulhotmail.com chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
updat please? should make it so that edward starts likeing harry as well as jacob likeing him2 if possible a mpreg?
Shadowstalker chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Im fine with the pairing, but it would be nice if you updated. or if you left this story, it would be nice if you told us, anyway please update if your still working on this story.