Reviews for Neverwolf
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Looks nice. I want JacobHarry.

Kisses from Argentina!
NamidaNoNozomi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I vote Edward. Jacob should be a protective big brother; I haven't seen that yet. Hope you get the urge to update very soon.
Hailriq Atticus Jay Veritas chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I agree with Foxykit22 either that or a threesome between Edward Jacob and Harry

anyway this is a great story and i will look out for the Updates.

In town i saw this Uber Cute Kitten it was black all over 'cept for its ears they were pure white after I finish writing the series I'm working on I'm going to write or attempt to write a HP/Twilight x-over were Harry is a Were-Cat.

Update *Drowned Kitten Look*
fairywolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
how about jacob/harry/edward ?
MoonyFaced chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

Thank you.
belle hawk chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Though I am tempted to say Harry/jacob as he is a kind of wolfie, I would be sad for Edward to be left outside and I really like Harry/Edward pairing. Thus GO Harry/Edward!
benihime.chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
there aint enough jakeharry, so thats my vote

love story

pleze update soon

~Hime~
yamiyugi23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I pick Harry and Jacob as Harry seems to ALWAYS be with Edward, (giggls like a mad yaoi fangirl) Jacob, Edward and Harry could be in a threesome with Jacob and Edward as the Dom's and Harry as the sub.

I can't wait for more!
njferrell chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
HHm...first five votes. Shame..some of us never had a chance.
FoxyKit22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
though I know that this won't count, I think you should go for Harry-Edward. Though a lot of people have done that I think you could put a spin on it with Harry being a wolf. It would be kinda awesome to see a wolf-vampire pairing. You could even have Harry imprint on Edward while Edward is being all melodramatic about Bella, and Harry be all depressive or something.

I just kinda think Harry-Jake would set itself up a little too easily and there would be not much room for creativity.

But, I also think Jake should be in there somewhere as well. Maybe as another type of bond or something. Like an overprotective brother- not like the type he was in the books where he was in love with bella as well as wanting to protect her, but legitimately the type that goes all macho when the new boyfriend comes over, and privately threatens said new boyfriend.

Either way, great job so far, and good luck with the rest!
Maja chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I vote for JacobHarry!
Cracy C chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nice beginning. I say it should be soon.
psicat76 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I like this story. As for pairings Jacob/Harry sounds cute, but I vote for Edward/Harry. I love the pairing, and it just seems the way it should go for Harry. As he said in the chapter as it just is his type of luck to be a rare werewolf. Why shouldn't it be his type of luck to be the only werewolf with a full vampire mate. But, then pair someone up with Jacob to, he just shouldn't be left alone.
BobTheWeasel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Edward/Harry! I want to see a vamp and a wolf together!
Sylkie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Pairings...hm...Can Harry be with both? Threesome? If I have to choose one or the other then I choose Harry/Jacob because there's already a lot of Harry/Edward fics out.

Will you explain Harry's werewolf type a bit better? You say it wouldn't activate without a trigger, but you didn't explain what type of triggers...I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Good start. Longer would be great, but I do like what you have written. Looks interesting! :)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »