Reviews for It's Not Over
bjq chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
fabs
TriggerHappyJax chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
Was sad to see this end but located the third part...yay! Off to read that one...great writing! Really enjoying your stories.
Sparkiebunny chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
Stunning sequel. As good as, if not better than, the first. Well-written, in-character, emotional (without being over-the-top)...Awesome job! Reading "It's Not Me" next! :)
xenascully chapter 24 . 1/19/2010
Just got finished reading both stories. That took a lot of dedication-thanks for the awesome read. I kinda wish there was something more; maybe Tony and Ziva connecting more, possibly falling in love and in turn helping Tony to snap out of his self-doubting/loathing and begin to majorly recover.

Just a thought. Unless you already have more of this story somewhere?
Chocolatery chapter 24 . 1/9/2010
Wow. That was quite the story. And an interesting way you used that particular sentence. It like the world turned upside down.

I do hope the personal leave will help Tony. Will you write a sequel for that?
blarney chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Great story and I am hoping for a sequel. Hope to see another story from you soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Good ending to a good story :D can't wait for the next story from you :D
mb54911 chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Yay! I smell a sequel. Fantastic story. Can't wait for the next installment.
Julie250 chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
UM.GO BLUE.UM chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
Good chapter..good story.. This fic reminds me a lot of the show in that you keep hoping to see tiva!
Ann chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
Thank you for updating this story. Another great chapter. Please post more soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
Good chapter, i like that Tony really wants to help McGee but he needs to look after himself as well. :D can't wait for the next chapter :D
Ann chapter 18 . 11/5/2009
Poor Tony and McGee. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please post more soon.
chrissyjoy chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
love the chapter, as usual! Thanks so much for updating again! I fully sympathize with McGee's frustrations while at the same time think he was way too harsh...typical when we're angry and feeling pestered,but hurtful nonetheless. At least he recognizes it and wants to make things better, not that he'll be able to take it back. Anyhow, pardon the ramblings, I loved the chapter and wait eagerly for the next one to see the fallout from this conversation!
diana teo chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
My eyes were swimming in tears after Tim's unthinking remark to ,dear.I really hope Tony's not 's not going to hit the bottle again,is he?