Reviews for It's Not Over
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2017
Ziva ruins this whole stupid and the fact you are shit about writing depression
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2017
This is actually becoming quite boring now
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
You write depression really badly as someone who suffers with it yur writing on ut completely sucks
bjq chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
fabs
TriggerHappyJax chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
Was sad to see this end but located the third part...yay! Off to read that one...great writing! Really enjoying your stories.
Sparkiebunny chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
Stunning sequel. As good as, if not better than, the first. Well-written, in-character, emotional (without being over-the-top)...Awesome job! Reading "It's Not Me" next! :)
xenascully chapter 24 . 1/19/2010
Just got finished reading both stories. That took a lot of dedication-thanks for the awesome read. I kinda wish there was something more; maybe Tony and Ziva connecting more, possibly falling in love and in turn helping Tony to snap out of his self-doubting/loathing and begin to majorly recover.

Just a thought. Unless you already have more of this story somewhere?
Chocolatery chapter 24 . 1/9/2010
Wow. That was quite the story. And an interesting way you used that particular sentence. It like the world turned upside down.

I do hope the personal leave will help Tony. Will you write a sequel for that?
blarney chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Great story and I am hoping for a sequel. Hope to see another story from you soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Good ending to a good story :D can't wait for the next story from you :D
mb54911 chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Yay! I smell a sequel. Fantastic story. Can't wait for the next installment.
Julie250 chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
UM.GO BLUE.UM chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
Good chapter..good story.. This fic reminds me a lot of the show in that you keep hoping to see tiva!
Ann chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
Thank you for updating this story. Another great chapter. Please post more soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
Good chapter, i like that Tony really wants to help McGee but he needs to look after himself as well. :D can't wait for the next chapter :D