Reviews for Down to the Brass Rackets
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 1/25
Traitors! xD
Captured Moon chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Super sweet! Looking back on it, this was one of those episodes where Zelgadis realizes Amelia is more than just pitying him, but wanting to help him. I really enjoyed the look into Zel's mind during this time.
MikariStar chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
this was a fun story. It looks like you really got into fanfiction later on.
PsychoSongstress chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
"Mebph," he said through his bandages. I nodded. This was an unusually profound statement from Gourry.

Oh my, I died at this line lol.
CMY chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I had a great time reading this one.

Most writers would shy away from this, but you've done a fantastic job. Not 're-making' the episode, but more like adding and expanding it.

After reading this, I'm now really hoping that you'll watch Revolution and Evolution-R. It'll be quite a treat to have another one of these 'Expanded Episodes' stories.

Your decision to make Zel the narrator/protagonist is a wise one. He usually keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself, so it's very entertaining to see them here.

Back to my vigil for A Little Opposition, I guess.

P.S. Brass Rackets dosen't seem so bad compared to golf. At least you can watch people get hurt...
Akeemi-chan chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
realy love it! so danm cute!
Elise-chan chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Hi! what a nice work. very fun! the way you got in the Zel's head is amazing. you make him the just mix of gloomy and sarcastic. please write some other story this way. I really enjoied it. have a good day. bye
cyberimp6 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
It's been some time since I watched those episodes, but this story brought them back beautifully.
Deadmusewalking chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
That was really good. It fit the episode (Characters saying the actual lines and all) but it also had an original twist to it as well. Hope to see more of your stuff.
thelostzelda chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I'm loving this and totally want to read more!

I hope you do the dragon cuisine episode too, it's one of my favs X3
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
LMAO!
Otakundercover chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That's really how Zel is like (unlike other fics).

Great story from a great episode, please CONTINUE!