Reviews for Strummed
Marzipancakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Really cool plz update soon
legendary blackrose chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i it, wait sai's a rapist0o0 i knew it ;)
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
you should really continue this story plz I really like
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Please Please come back and continue writing this!
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Okay I can see that you haven't updated this one hellava great story but I am really hoping you can come back and continue writing this awesome story.

Oh and you I was laughing my head off when I tried picturing Kakashi with boobs, especially Shino and Shikamaru.

Freaken hilarious!.

But I hope that you come back and the best of wishes.

P.S

Kaila Azroth is my Penname just if ur wondering...

XD
YWY chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I wanna new chapters *chibi eyes*

Hn Sasuke is gonna bully my (temporaly)Hina-kun.

"Let's just say she has a thing with penis's. So if you see her inching close to you run." -ROFL It's totally truth! A Female Sai would scare the hell of the boys (except the perv ones)

Great story, please continue
1nn0c3nc3-kun chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is a good story keep going and i loved that put about sai that was hilarious!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh my goodness, in the beginning I was confused because of the sex changes... It boggled my mind for a couple minutes, then I realized everyone was changed, which made it a lot easier... It's interesting so far, and the plot seems to be quite different. I hope you have/had fun writing this, and I hope you will continue... Please?
XxShyMisakixX chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this story is already awesome!

I love the gender bender thing, i never read anything like it so i know this is going to be interesting

I can't wait until the next chapter!

~Misa
Acumichi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh i can't wait for the next so great, and i can't wait to see the girls fighting for Hinata. Go man Hinata i would date you too *squel*
Casey D. Langner chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I recomend that if you plan to continue this story that you change the charecters name's to something more feminene/ mascualn. It would get confusing to a new reader. some examples could be, Hinata/hinta, Sai/saiuki
Osen-san chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
please continue this story is kind of interesting