Reviews for The Waterfall
Noriah chapter 1 . 2/16
The story was good and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing! I especially loved little Legolas's interaction with the trees.
Just a little constructive criticism, it's 'hannon le' not 'le hannon'. Elvish word order is different from that of English.
Still, the story was really good.
-Noriah
Horsegirl01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Did I ever review this story? I loved to re-read it sometimes. It is one of my very favorite stories of all time. You do such a great job with it! :)
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Awww, how adorable! Gah, I just can't get enough of Legolas, the twins, Elrond, and Glorfindel.

Ohhhh, nobody can stay angry with Legolas for long. He's just too cute.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Great story. If I have a criticism, it's that I think the ending is a bit abrupt.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Yay, Legolas is okay! Ack stupid owl - it should be punished! It was the reason Legolas got injured! I like how the trees tried to stop Legolas from climbing and sneaking out. In fact I find it really cool how Legolas can communicate with trees. ;)
Lusse Eldalion chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hahaha, curiosity is a good thing, but it leads to imprudence if you're not cautious!
No one can resist Legolas' puppy eyes. You can't resist the temptation of hugging our little cute elfling when he looks at you... I guess they are like the One Ring, it's imposible to resist their power ;)
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Loved Glorfindel's POV. And Little Legolas' 'Ada would be angry?', as though that were so disbelieving. Cute ;)
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Little Legolas is soooooo cute! Love your story.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
GOOD! Elrohir and Elladan aren't the most stern are they?
hills chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Adorable! I love the way you write everyone, it's all familiar and fun to read!
Melethril chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
The tree -"woodpecker" conversations were hilarious.

Great story, I can see those blue eyes that could charm anything and anyone :) I love the trees' protectivness of him. Not even Glorfindel stands a chance, though he managed longer than the rest and he fought a Balrog for crying out loud :)

Oh, and Asfaloth is either REALLY old, or there was more than one ;)

"then you will have to learn to listen to the healers. They are very important, for they are the ones who will help you when you have been injured in battle. If you do not do exactly as they tell you, you may find that it takes far longer for your injuries to heal completely."
This part caused me to laugh because I was instantly thinking, "Okay, at what part in Legolas' life did he decide to thoroughly ignore this statement?"
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That's so cuuuute!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awwwwwww! Sooo cute! I loved it! Legolas was adorable!
Tauriell chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is the third time I have read this story, and I seem to enjoy it more and more with every reading! I can only say that I'm sorry I'm only leaving you a review of it now.

I loved this from beginning to end, it was fantastic! The highlights no doubt being the dialogue between Legolas, the trees, and the woodpecker (my number 1) and then of course the entire house of Rivendell trying, and failing, to beat out those big blue eyes of Legolas and remain firm! All in all, you cut the balance perfectly between angst and humor, which is not an easy thing to mix by a long shot. I hope you will write another story of Legolas' interactions with the trees and wildlife, I would love to read it!

All the best,

Autumn
unmatterable chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
eeee, i love your writing so much!

this is such a perfect mixture of h/c & sweetness, and all that wonderful protectiveness... *draws hearts* plus, any glorfindel/legolas interaction always makes me ridiculously happy :)