Reviews for The Skitterleap
Joeseph21 chapter 7 . 23h
Hank1967 chapter 7 . 3/14
Wow - this was a fantastic story! Well written and fast paced. I hope you will write a sequel some day.
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 2/3
"The largest AU story" Lol, you barely started it before you gave up.
LogicBuff chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Very well written chapter. One if the best Dumbledore's I have read
Deirdre1 chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
Absolutely brilliant. Part II coming anytime in the foreseeable future?
SpringRolls chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
It is really an AU! I like it
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
strong first chapter
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Well, that was definitely different, a lot of time a random character was thrown in, but I enjoyed it.
DragonXKuro chapter 7 . 2/17/2017
Love this! Great plot line and writing! Thank you so much for this journey. Now I must go sleep
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2017
Amazing plot line and great writing! Thank you for this great adventure... Now I must go sleep ...
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
The finishing of a book seems ill suited to an unfinished series. While the growth in Harry and the twists and turns your story has took so far is something I marvel at, I really do hope you finish this. While it wraps up in a way, it doesn't really do most of the foreshadowings justice. I just have to point out thought that the exposition at the start of the chapters don't match with the prologue. I'm not sure if it is intentional as if it was written in universe from rewritten history or a mistake. Based on the prologue Dumbledore never became headmaster, he thought of great plans to change the school when he thought he would become headmaster assuming he beat Grindelwald.

I again do sincerely hope you come back to this series.
Refraction of Light chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
I like the story so far. I have to wonder on the importance of the skitterleap since it's the title. I have to say the way the story is being told is quite a good read. While the hope may be minuscule and futile I do hope you one day continue this story. The setting would definitely push the characters personalities in all sorts of ways and while many abhor OC's I find yours quite refreshing. I do have to wonder about Ledorf though, if he is truly a psychopath or is there something for him along the line. While most wouldn't outright say it military training and indoctrination is a very much proven form of brainwashing, even without magic added to the equation it would be hard to tell if he is remorseless or just took to the training a bit too well.

I sincerely hope you one day come back to this.
Windfall chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
You deserve thousands of more reviews.