Reviews for The Skitterleap
Deirdre1 chapter 7 . 7/12
Absolutely brilliant. Part II coming anytime in the foreseeable future?
Antaxocide chapter 7 . 5/11
It is really an AU! I like it
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/15
strong first chapter
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 3/5
Well, that was definitely different, a lot of time a random character was thrown in, but I enjoyed it.
DragonXKuro chapter 7 . 2/17
Love this! Great plot line and writing! Thank you so much for this journey. Now I must go sleep
Amazing plot line and great writing! Thank you for this great adventure... Now I must go sleep ...
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 2/8
The finishing of a book seems ill suited to an unfinished series. While the growth in Harry and the twists and turns your story has took so far is something I marvel at, I really do hope you finish this. While it wraps up in a way, it doesn't really do most of the foreshadowings justice. I just have to point out thought that the exposition at the start of the chapters don't match with the prologue. I'm not sure if it is intentional as if it was written in universe from rewritten history or a mistake. Based on the prologue Dumbledore never became headmaster, he thought of great plans to change the school when he thought he would become headmaster assuming he beat Grindelwald.

I again do sincerely hope you come back to this series.
Refraction of Light chapter 2 . 2/8
I like the story so far. I have to wonder on the importance of the skitterleap since it's the title. I have to say the way the story is being told is quite a good read. While the hope may be minuscule and futile I do hope you one day continue this story. The setting would definitely push the characters personalities in all sorts of ways and while many abhor OC's I find yours quite refreshing. I do have to wonder about Ledorf though, if he is truly a psychopath or is there something for him along the line. While most wouldn't outright say it military training and indoctrination is a very much proven form of brainwashing, even without magic added to the equation it would be hard to tell if he is remorseless or just took to the training a bit too well.

I sincerely hope you one day come back to this.
Windfall chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
You deserve thousands of more reviews.
poogle chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
this was so good. I wish you weren't dead :(
Thoorn chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Amazing, thank you.
ThePolyglot chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Would work better as a oneshot imo. Nevertheless, good job! :)
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/26/2016