Reviews for Crosscut
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 1/23
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
ShadowPillow chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
What? Haven't updated in over a year? Come on, you need to update!
setsuko teshiba chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
httpkirby chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Oh my god I love this so muuuuuuch! *squee* Write more when you can please! o
liliDreamer89 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Wow. I wonder what Lelouch just stumbled across with Riyal and the weird thing in her stomach. And we get to see some actual people from Xing. I bet Ling will show up soon, especially since Old Man Fuu kinda rescued Lelouch. Looking forward to what happens next!
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Well, it would seem that Envy saw into Lelouch just as he saw into Envy. I'm glad that Lelouch was able to get away from Lust and Gluttony and help Mustang and Hawkeye. Hopefully they won't see him as too much of a threat, especially after realising that the homonculi were trying to dispose of him.
Eeee! I can't wait to read more! this is really good, I love it!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oooh. This was magnificently written! I was on the edge of my seat! Well done. I can't wait for Ed and Al to meet the discombobulated Lelouch. I hope Lelouch has his memory, and maybe his Geass? Is he an alchemist now that he's gone through the Portal of Truth?
I loved Father's reaction to Lelouch coming into this world. Priceless!
OneofaKind231 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very interesting
. _
kayjaylew chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Riyal was freaky! Gosh I feel bad for Davis, he seems like a nice guy!

It's always funny to see Ed stutter:)
Allora Gale chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Still enjoying this even though I don't usually do cross overs. Lelouch seems a little bit like he's lost his poise and composure, but it might just be me. Anyway, looking forward to more.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
pretty good chapter
Canadalchemist chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Glad to see that this hasn't been abandoned! This is one of the coolest CG/FMA crossover concepts I've seen, and your writing really does it justice :) Can't wait to read the rest!
Tyger chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
hahaha Thank you Thank you for updating! I was so happy this totally made my day! It was all very good and I can't wait for the rest of the story :D keep it up keep it up!
Othinus chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
You know what fuck this shit. I did NOT come here to see Lelouch being stabbed, killed, shot, etc.! This is completely ridiculous!