Reviews for Welcome To Hogwarts
shellshell18 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
I like it. Please update soon
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
So, I decided to look up your other stories, and realized you're pretty much consistent. At being lazy.

I'm sorry. But, it's Oliver Wood, not Woods. Neville took over Herbology, and Care of Magical Creatures isn't taken until third year. Last, but not least, with Jackson and Lily, aren't they eleven? That's kinda soon to be kissing. You should've started at a later year if you wanted them so mature.

Your stories don't SUCK, but they need a little work. Maybe you should get a beta? Or re-read them yourself one more time before posting? Or maybe you should read the books one more time. You said you liked to write, so maybe you should try just a little harder. For fanfictions, at least check your facts.
ThoseCrazyAmericans chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
That was so amazing! It's just about as addicting as the original HP books! And I LOVE the romance! Keep it up! You rock!
tailorl001 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
wow this is really good

-very interesting

(i assume u were going in a different direction of then the end of the 7th book because the Potter's are friends with the Longbottoms and Neville Longbottom is the herbology professor)

good job- is it romance (that would be very cool)